Game day

After laying there for a few minutes Patrick says he's gonna go get ready for bed. I said ok and I'll be inside in a minute I start to doze off and then fall asleep. I wake up in the middle of the night and go back inside so I don't get cold outside.

——-in the morning———-
I wake up at 5:30 it's game day and I'm gonna go sit with Jackson (pats brother♥️) and pats mom. I'm so exited they are playing against the Broncos. I'm sooo exited. When I get there I go to the team and tell them good luck them I go to Patrick, Travis, and hill separately so I gave them a hug and told them good luck then I went and found Jackson. We went up to the place to sit and got ready for the game. We watch them all stretch and warm up then it was game time. Wooooh go mahomes. Then my heart sank and I ran from my spot so fast when I saw Patrick got hurt. I went and met them at the locker rooms with Jackson and went in to see Patrick. "Hey you doing okay?" "Yeah I just dislocated my knee. I don't know how long I'll be out or how bad it is but I'm fixing to go back out on to the field just to watch. Wanna come?" "Sure" I said. So we went to the field and Travis was on the side line so I snuck up behind him and jumped onto his back. "Oh my gosh you scared me" Travis said jokingly we both laughed and we played around a bit until he had to go out. Tbh I don't like Matt Moore. It might just be me cause Patrick is my favorite and I personally think he's better but I just don't like Moore. After the game we went out to eat as a team...

Little cliff hanger I'll just wait till next chapter