Mario kart

When we go back to Patrick's house I was so eager to prove Travis wrong.
~~~~5 games later~~~~
"Dang, girl you 𝗰𝗮𝗻 beat anyone in Mario kart. Welp I've gotta go and you should probably be getting of to bed if you wanna be at training camp tomorrow" trav said "training camp is tomorrow?" "Yea and the game is in a couple weeks so get ready!!" Travis said "oh ok well I'm gonna call my dad then head of to bed"

~~on call with your dad~~
Y/n: hey dad how's it been?
Dad: it's been, it's very hard and I miss you.
Y/n: I know dad I miss you too
Dad: I've got to go love ya.
Y/n: love ya too dad and hey don't forget to watch the game in a couple weeks.
Click
Gosh I really miss my dad, oh crap I forgot my charger downstairs. You start to walk downstairs until you hear Patrick and Travis talking.
Travis: man that girl is a bad ass wonder what she could do without the cast.
Pat: I don't know but she is totally cool
Travis: She's cool man like a superhero
Pat: yea man and she's like a little sister to me we've gotten close and I really do love her as if she was my sister. I should take her to meet my family soon.
Travis: yea man and if you need her to stay anywhere give me a call uncle Travis is the coolest uncle ever.
Pat just chuckled I began to tear up a little because I miss my dad and what Patrick said. Other than my dad no one has ever loved me that much.