Game day!

I woke up happy, for once. I'm super excited for the game. And maybe I can meet someone there I need more friends tbh. We get into the vehicle. I'm actually really nervous because this is the last game until super bowl. I know for a fact we are Miami bound no doubt about it. We get there and I go talk to the guys for a bit and then I go up in the stands. And meet someone his name was jaden. He was really nice I gave him my number so we could talk more but I had to get back to the field because I'm manager. this game is so nerve wracking.

YESSSS WE WON SUPER BOWL HERE WE GO TO DOMINATE IT LETS GO. after the game I got a text by the boy and he was actually really nice and he was kinda cute he said he was 16. He has brown hair,light skin, blue crystal eyes, and the cutest freckles ever and his hair is like Patrick's. We are getting along so well I feel like we're gonna be best friends.

(Time skip to two weeks later.)

We have been talking awhile and we are kinda dating now. He is so perfect. (Or so you think. 🤫)
We are gonna go out to eat out later tonight and go see a movie.

Ok this next part might be a little eek but like it's gonna be really emotional and sad. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm sorrrry btw look at that million dollar smile 🥰🥰💖🥵