When you meet/ Cuando nosotros encontramos

You are a uprising Reggaetón artist. It is the year of 2019. Women in the reggaetón scene are breaking doors down now. Women like Natti Natasha, Karol G, Becky G and Anita. You want to be the next in line to be up with those women. Those women that you've admired ever since you could remember.

Although you've just released a mixtape full of covers of reggaeton hits such as; Sin pijama, Mayores, Estamos bien, Ahora me llama, and I like it. Which have caught the attention of Daddy Yankee and his record deal, having them sigh you. You still feel intimidated because of your age. You are only 19 years old being born in June of the year 2000. You represent this new generation. It all starts with you. So you feel that the pressure is really on.
—————————————————————-
Today's the day! You're on your way to El cartel records to sign a new contract with Daddy Yankee and his team. You're so nervous and shaking that your mother asks you if you're okay. "Sí papa estoy bien. Pero tal vez un poquito nervioso." [Yes, dad I am okay. But maybe I'm just a little bit nervous] "Porque de mañana?" [because of today?] I nodded. My father looked at me and said, "Pero creó que eres una estrella con la que nadie puede competir. (Your name/ Tú nombre) eres especial!" [I believe you are a star that no one could ever compete with. You are special.) You looked down at the ground and smiled. Maybe he was right. Your father continued to talk.

"Nunca conocí a nadie que firmara a los 19 años porque se suponía que eso debía hacerlo mi hija, y usted hará más que eso, Verdad?" I never knew anyone who got signed at 19. Because that was supposed to be done by my daughter, and you will do more than just that, right?] You nodded your head and smiled. "Ay, haces que me llorar," [You are making me cry] "Gracias por todo papa. Voy a hacerte sentir muy orgulloso!" [thank you for everything dad. I will make you very proud.] you said grabbing his hand and smiling.
———————————————————-
When you two pulled up at the building, you quickly unhooked your seatbelt before the car came to a stop. "!Cuidado! (your name/ tú nombre)" [be careful] "Lo siento! Pero ay, Papa mira!" [Im sorry! But Dad look!] You pointed to the building. In the front of the building was poster of the king of reggae-ton: Daddy Yankee. "Estás listo Nena?" [are you ready?] you nodded as the two of you stepped out of the car. The next few steps to the front of the building were breathtaking! It was a tall, maybe more than 20 ft building with black glass windows, sliver steel rails and staircases, and two double doors. You rang the door bell.

A buzzer came on a women's voice answered, "Hola quién es?" [Hello who's this?] "Soy (Your full name/ Tu nombre completo) aquí por el señor Ayala. [I am here for Mr. Ayala aka. Daddy Yankee] "Dime tu nombre otra vez." [Tell me your name again] You readjusted yourself closer to the speaker. You're shaking because maybe you forgot that it wasn't today, or maybe Daddy Yankee the king of reggaetón didn't want to sign you after all and this was just all a sick joke. All the negative thoughts were crawling in your brain, making you beyond nervous. "S-Soy (Your full name/ Tu nombre completo)" There was silence for a moment and that made you beyond nervous.

"Ay okay Ms. (Your last name/ tu nombre fin) voy a el piso superior de 3 pisos y su oficina es el primero a la derecha. Gracias." [go to the 3 floor up top and his office is the first one on the right. Thank you.] you looked at the woman dazzled and then make your way up there. "Papa tú sabes que soy 19 años, verdad? Yo esta bien!" [Dad you know that I am 19 years old right? I am fine!] Your father looks at you and then says, "Pero....ay yo se, yo se. Pero cuidado y.....nunca dejes que nadie cierre la puerta contigo sola también?" [But....okay I know I know. But be careful and never let anyone close the door with you alone okay?] you nodded and he let you knock on the door by yourself. The door opened, The king of reggaeton Daddy "Ramon Ayala" Yankee opened it with a smile on his face. "Eres (your full name/ tu nombre completó)?" [You are] "Sí! Yo aquí por el deal hoy, verdad?" [yes I am here for the deal today, right?] Daddy Yankee's smile turned into a frown and shook his head.