When you get signed/ Cuando te firman

Daddy Yankee officially signed you to El cartel Records. You were so excited and felt like everything was a dream. "De acuerdo, mañana entramos alrededor de las 12 y discutiremos tu visión y la dirección hacia la que irás primero." [Okay, tomorrow come in around 12 and we will discuss your vision and the direction you will be heading first.] You nodded as he added while extending his hand. "Bienvenida a el cartel récords (Your name/ tu nombre)" [Welcome to Cartel records] You smiled and shook his hand. "Gracias es un placer." [Thank you  it's my pleasure]
———————————————————————
You met with your dad and told him about the test and meeting bad bunny who was down in the lunch room while you signed your contract. Your dad hugged you as he told you that he was very proud of you. Later that night, you set your things down in your room and told your mom who congratulate you as well. When it was time to go to bed, you took a shower, brushed your teeth and hair, and plopped yourself on the bed. In front of your bed was a tv stand with your flat screen tv in front. You looked over to the right of the tv, a picture of your late grandmother. At first, you were sad remembering that she had past 3 years ago.

But at the same time, you were happy because she was the first one to believe in you when you told her that you wanted to be a singer. She would sneak reggaeton music in your room when you were younger to listen to it with you, behind your religious parents backs. Over time, your parents became less strict about that aspect but still wanted you to have a normal career like a nurse or lawyer. You fought hard for your dreams though and it wasn't until recently that they got used to the idea that you are going to pursue a career in Singing.

You promised them that when you make it big, you'll get them their dream house but most importantly you wanted to make your late grandmother proud.
————————————————————-
The next day you were in the studio already discussing your debut ep. "Que el nombre quieres por tu ep?" [what name do you what for your ep?] Daddy Yankee asked you. Everyone in the room looked at you. You just stood still because you didn't know what to say. "No sé, umm yo necesito el tiempo por éste." Daddy yankee and his team stared at you for a moment and then said, "" [I like how she's very delicate with her work. She likes to put in the time and effort into her work is that right (your name/ tu nombre)?] You smiled a bit relieved and nodded. "Sí yo quiero mi trabajo es muy bueno. Yo hago este grande." [I want my work to be very good. I want to make it big!]

Everyone in the room liked your energy and you spent the rest of the day preparing for you EP. While you worked with the song writers and producers. Daddy Yankee was recording his last verse with bad bunny. It was lunch time and you went to go get some lunch. You walked down stairs to the lunch area. Yankee brought everyone subway today. You got a 6 inch on white bread, ham and cheese subway. Once you sat down and took your first bite, someone came over to you and cleared their throat.

"Puedo siéntate aquí?" [Can i sit here?] You looked up it was bad bunny. You smiled and nodded, "Sí." [Yes] You said. He sat down next to you and you looked over your shoulder again. "" [You're done recording your verse?]
"No pero tengo hambre y no puedo trabajar cuando tengo hambre." [No but i am hungry and i cant work when I'm hungry] You let out a small giggle and said, "Ay dito, bueno tú necesitas comen por tu día. So, yo voy." [Awww, well you need to eat for your day. So I will go.]

Bad bunny raised an eyebrow at you and said, "Quédate, no me molestes." [stay you don't bother me.] You looked at him as he made a gesture for you to stay. You decided to take him up on that and stay. "De donde eres?" [Where are you from?] He asked you. You blushed as you said, "Aquí en Puerto Rico. Tú también verdad?" [Here In Puerto Rico. You too right?]  He smiled and took a sip of his water. "Sí, Solo estaba tratando de conversar." [Yes, I was just trying to make conversation.] The two of you shared a nice laugh. "Lo siento. Soy nerviosa y-" [I'm sorry I just nervous and]

"Y solo quieres causar una buena impresión. Yo sé. Pero como tú llamas?" [And you just want to make a good impression I know. But what's your name?] "(Your name/ tu nombre)" He smiled and said, "Bueno, (Your name/ tu nombre) Déjame preguntarte ¿tienes 16, 17 años?" [Well, let me ask you are you 16, 17 years old.] "Soy 18 años pero Tendré 19 años en Junio. Porque?" [I an 18 years old but i will be 19 in June why?] A smile spreader across of his face but he contained himself. "Porque, cuando eres muy jovencita, muy nueva a el juego. Pero corre más riesgo de falsas promesas y presiones.

Quieres un consejo verdad?" [Because you are very young and very new to the game. Bu you are at a higher risk to fall for fake promises and pressure. Do you want some real advice.] You nodded. "Nunca cambies por nadie. No importa qué. Esta bien?." [Don't ever change for anyone. No matter what. Okay?] You nodded immediately. He went on to display his painted nails to you. "Esto es todo yo y solo yo. Recuérdalo." [This is all me and only me. Remember that.] You nodded and thanked him for the advice. He said you're welcome and leaned closer to you. Your heart started to pound.

"Oh, No bromeaba sobre trabajar contigo. ¿Puedo obtener su número para hablar sobre una canción en el futuro?" [ I was not joking about working with you. Can I get your number for talks about a song in the future.] You nodded and immediately gave him your phone number. Only because you really thought you was just talking about work. But you guys know why he wanted your number.
——————————————————-
For the next few months you and Bad bunny couldn't stop talking. At first it was about work and then he started to ease his way into a conversation with you. Before you knew it. You two were at the talking stage but neither of you would admit it. You were on night time calls with him. You hung out with his in the studio.

It was as almost if you've never been with someone like this before. However, neither of you have confirmed that you were together yet. And you didn't know how to feel about it but all you knew is that. If there was the slightest chance of that happening. He would have to make the first move.