Your birthday celebration/ Tu celebracioń de cumpleaños

It was finally June of 2019. You're 19th birthday was in two days. "Sí, quiero que la cena familiar sea a las 3 y no más tarde." [Yes, I want the family dinner to be at  3 and no later.] "Papi!" [dad] You said for the 1,000th time. "Dame un minuto," [give me a minutie] Your dad said to the phone. He held it againist his chest and looked at you. "Que?" [What?] "Papa, Me encanta que quieras cenar conmigo. Pero um ... estoy hanjuear con mis amigos." [I love that you want to have a dinner for me. But um...I'm hanging out with my friends.] You shot him a sympathetic look. He gave you the 'Don't be sorry' look. "Esta bien. Que te diviertas. Pero ten cuidado." [It's fine have fun but be careful.] He said. You smiled at your dad and said, "Si por supuesto. Graicas," [Yes of course. Thank you.]

It was the night of the party, you hit up your friends in San juan: Jimnexis and Chantel. "Hola mis perras!" [Hey my bitches] You said, walking up to them. "Que te pasa mi amor!" [What happens (What's up) my love] Chantel said. The three of you formed in a group hug. "Nada nada. solo que mi fiesta esta en la casa de Bad bunny!" [Nothing. Just that my party is in the house of Bad bunny] The threee of you squeled like little girls. "Dios mio. Todavia no puedo creer que estes hablando con el conejito malo." Jimnexis teased. [I still can't believe you are "Talking" with the bad bunny.] "Hablando?" ["Talking"] You asked, curiously. "Si Hablando! que mas estas haciendo. nena?" [Yes "talking"what else are you doing?] Chantel stressed. "Chantel, tu sabes que dicen ellos." [You know what they say.] Jimnexis proceeded to make a sexual gesture as Chantel laughed. "Ay no! Nunca. El y yo solos amigos nada mas." [Never. Him and I are just friends nothing more.] You make clear as day. "Tal vez ahora. Pero para esta noche. No lo creo." [Maybe now. But by tonight. I don't think so] Chantel shot you a wink as you rolled your eyes. "Ja Vamo'." [Stop come on.] You demanded, lightly as you started to walk away. Your two friends were making kissy faces behind your back.

The song "Soltera remix" was on the radio. You and your friends got ready for the party. You wore a sapphire blue dress. Jimnexis wore a Mavue-colored mini dress and chantel wore a black jumpsuit. "Ay! que lindos!" [beauites] You said with a smirk. "Gracias pero tu mas lindo!" [Thank you but you're more beauitful!] Chantel exclaimed. The three of you squeled and then looked at the mirror nearby. "Mira, quieres sacar los fotos?" [Look do you want to take pictures] You asked. The girls nodded as you took about 100 or more mirror selfies with them.

You arrived at the party with your girls. The light were off but you could see that Benitos' house was huge. "Estas Listo?" [Are you ready?] Jimneixs asked you. "Si siempre." [Yes always] You replied. "Mira Jimnexis. Ella tiene un poquito pinta al costado de sus labios." [She has a bit of lipstick on the side of her lips] Chantel tried to whsiper to Jimneixs but failed too. "Ay, Entiendo!" [I got it] Jimnexis reached for your face but you pulled back. "Que pasa nena?" Jimnexis asked. [What's wrong girl?] Jimnexis asked. "Estoy bien vamos!" [I am fine let's go] you said. "No! espera, realmente lo haces!" [No! Wait you really do] Jimnexis begged. You opened the door to see people jumping up including Benito. "Feliz cumpleanos!" [Happy birthday] everyone said. You stepped back and put a hand on your chest. "dios mio!" [My god] You laughed as Benito greeted you. "Estas bien?" [You okay?] He whispered to you. You nodded. Evryone cheered as you smiled.

"Siento haberte asustado." [I'm sorry about scarring you.] Benito said as he passed you a water. The two of you were hanging out at your birthday party alone while everyone else was partying and havng a good time. You just finished cutting the 3 floor cake Benito got for you as well as doing a speech thanking everyone for being here tonight and for your new founded sucess. "No! Tu estas bien. No te preocupes." [No you're alright. Don't worry.] You took a sip of your water. "Te gusta la fiesta?" [Do you like the party?] Beinto asked you. "Si lo amo. Gracias pero no tenias que hacer esto por mi." [Yes I love it. Thank you but you didn't have to do this for me.] You said, with a small smile. "Pero yo quiera," [But I wanted to] You and Benito looked into each other's eyes and then he started to burst outloud laughing and you weren't sure why. "Pero...Hablando en serio, eres realmente especial y quiera hacer algo espeical por ti." [But seriously talking, you're really speical and I wanted to do something speical for you] You felt your heart stop and beat like crazy. He cleared his thoart and then leaded towards you. "Porque yo creo que eres muy hermosa." [Because I think you are very beauitful.] He tried to lean in for a kiss. The two of you did kiss but then you slowly pulled away. He looked at confusion. "Benito, me siento halagado pero no es trata de esa vida." [Benito, I am flattered. But I am not about that life.] "Que vida?" [What life?] He asked, confused. You bit your lip. "Sin ofender, pero se que te gusta perrando. Como que....tu sabes." [No offense but I know you like to chase. Like that.....you know.] Benito looked at you and then slolwy said, "Oh lo siento. No-" "Esta bien. No te preocupes. Amigos?" [It's okay. Don't worry. Friends?] Beinto looked at you and nodded. "Amigos. Pero tengo un preguanta." [Friends but I have one question] "Si?" [Yes?] You asked. "Que quieres decir con eso?" [What do you mean by that?] You laughed nervously. "Me enseñaron a salvarme para el matrimonio. Así que no te ofendas, pero he tenido algunas experiencias con hombres y no siento que alguna vez encuentre el." [I was taught to save myself for marriage. So no offense but I've had some experiences with men, and I don't feel like I will ever find the one.] Benito shook his head. "Eso no tiene sentido. Lo encontrarás. Solo concéntrate en tu carrera. Él te encontrará." [That's nonsense.You will find him. Just focus on your carrer. He'll find you.] You smiled at him and gave him a hug. "Gracias Benito por todo." [Thank you Benito for everything.]  "De nada. Estrella." [You're welcome star.] He replied.

Benito's POV
I really like (Your name/ tu nombre) she's everything I've been looking for. However, I can't believe she thinks I'm like that. I mean I don't blame her. I really do mess around. But that was the old me. Ever since I met her. I stopped messing around with many women. For some reason. I haven't done it since December. It's now June. It's been 6 months. But I am not discouraged. I will show her that I'm not about that life anymore.