His efforts for you/ sus esfuerzos por ti

The next weekend, Benito invited you to the movies. Just as friends. You agreed to meet him after you got done recording in the studio.

You were recording the last verse for your song. "Esta la noche que no las tocas. Entre mi boca es todo lo que querías. Pero no soy esa chica Porqué soy mujer eso no te necesita! Como todo las mujers!" [Tonight you will not touch me. Inside of my mouth that's all you want (to do) but I am not that girl. Because I am a woman who doesn't need you. Like all of them women.] When you finished the verse, Daddy Yankee and his production team clapped in response. "Okay! Esta canción es hermosa!" [This song is beauitful] You smiled in response to Daddy Yankee's comment. "Gracias Senor." [Thank you sir] Daddy yankee looked at you and shook his head. "No me gusta eso. Llamame Ramon." [No I don't like that call me Ramon.] "Estas seguro?" [Are you sure] You were hestiant to say. "Si mi nueva estrella." [Yes my new star]

You then met Benito outside of the recording studio. He pulled up in a black ferrai, wearing a black jacket from his merch and some blue-dyed skinny jeans with Nike air forces. You looked at the ferrai up and down in your Vibe with me Lavendar top from Fashion Nova and your own pair of skinny jeans with adidas. Sure you were making money but not enough to buy yourself a ferrai. "Que te pasa? No le gustas?" [What's the matter. You don't like it] He said while patting the car. You smiled. "No me gusta mucho. Pero no creas que es demasiado?" [No I like it but don't you think it's too much.] Benito shook his head. "No. Me gusta ser rico." [No I like being rich.] He shrugged his shoulders as you rolled your eyes. "Pero me gusta janguear  mas contigo." [But I like to hang out with you more] You smiled and got in the passanger seat. "Dale gas." You said.

Benito took you to the Caribbean Cinemas Plaza las Americas. it was a huge movie theater in downtown San Juan. Once, the two of you pulled up, you quickly removed your selt belt but he stopped you. "Que?" [What?] You asked. "Quiero abrirte la puerta." [I want to open the door for you] You shook your head. "No no necesario yo-" [No. that's not nesscary.] "Yo voy!" [I go!] Benito said. He closed the door behind him before you could get a word in. Once, he opened the door for you on his side, you looked at him and shot him a sarcastic smile. "Hola como estas?" [Hello how are you] He said in a stupid flirty tone. You slapped his arm in response as you laughed. "Ay, ja eres estupido!" [Stop! You're stupid!] Beinto laughed in response as he closed the door behind you. "Solo intento ser un caballero," [I'm just trying to be a gentleman.] You giggled and then shot him a blushy smile. "Gracias Benito." [Thank you Benito.] The two of you locked eyes as you shook your head. "Pero Vamos. Yo quiero ver a Hobbs and Shaw." [But come on. I want to see Hobbs and Shaw.] Without realizing it, you grabbed Benito's hand as he let you lead him to the movie threater. Little did you know that he was falling in love with you overand over agian.

Benito and You fought over who would buy the tickets. He insisted, but you hated having other people pay for you. You were independent and you had money now. It only made sense in your eyes to pay for your own ticket. You compromised with him and brought your own ticket while he brought his own. In return, you would let him pay for the food. He argeed to it but you could tell he was a bit disappointed. Maybe that was a man thing. You didn't know. Anyways, the two of you made your way to the snack line. "Que tu quieres?" [What do you want?] Benito asked. You looked at the menu. "Dame un' large popcorn' y agua." [Give me a large popcorn and water.] "No quieres ducele?' [You don't want candy?] You shook your head. "No no hoy." [No. Not today] He nodded and went up the cashier. After he finished paying for your food. He looked at you and smiled. "Eres Feliz huh?" [You're happy, huh?] You laughed. "No. Puedo pagar por mi comida. Pero, me gusta cuando pagas por mi." [No I can pay for my food. But I like it when you pay for me] His eyes widened in response as you bit your lip. "Pero yo cero que eres son independencia." [But I thought you were independent] Bneito said in a mocking tone. You lightly slapped his arm as the two of you brusted out laughing.

The movie finally ended, You and Benito were laughing and flirting with each other. But you held back. Because even though you knew that you really liked Benito, you alos knew that you weren't about that life. You picked up your empty bowl of popcorn and looked at Benito, "Vamos." [Let's go] He was going to say something but just nodded in response. He followed you out of the theater. "Voy a usar al bano." [I am going to use the bathroom] Benito nodded and went to the men's bathroom himself. You quickly went to the mirror and fixed your Makeup. Then someone recongized you in the bathroom. "Eres (your name/ tu nombre) you got a little bit nervous but nodded. "Si porque?" [Yes why?] "Mira es (your name/tu nombre)" The girl excalimed. It finally hit you. The downside of fame. You suffered the downfalls of Anixety your whole life and this wasn't even better for your anixety. Without thinking, you dashed through the 20+ people rushing towards you and volted out of the bathroom. You then saw Benito with tears in your eyes and heavy breathing. "Que pasa?" [What happened?] Benito voice was full of concern and worry for you. "Te lo diré en el auto. vamonos." [I will tell you in the car. Let's go.] Benito looked at you confused at first. But then he saw the pack of fans rushing towards you and he knew how to calm the down but get them away from you.

"Entonces, tu corre pa' fueraaa." [So you ran out.] Benito brusted into laughter. You couldn't help but do the same thing. "Si pero no- ay olvídalo, es ." [Yes but it's not. Oh forget it it is] The two of you shared a nice laugh and the he parked somewhere. You looked at him confused. "Bienvenido a la fama Solo empeora pero el dinero mejora." [Welcome to fame. It gets worse but the money gets better] The two of you laughed and then hisn face turned serious. "(Your name/ tu nombre) tengo una confesión." [I have a confession] "Okay que es?" [What is it?] Benito sighed and then bluntly said, "Estoy enamorado de ti y lo he estado desde el día en que nos conocimos. Sé que piensas que soy sobre esa vida, pero no lo soy. Cambié. No he tenido relaciones sexuales en meses y creo que es por ti. Porque quiero que me des una oportunidad. Por favor te amo." [I'm in love with you and I have been since the day we met. I know you think i am about that life but i am not. I changed. I haven't had sex in months and i think it's because of you. Because I want you to give me a chance. Please I love you.] You looked at Benito and smiled.          "Yo también te amo y sí, te daré una oportunidad." [I love you too and yes I will give you a chance.] The two of you kissed. It was long but passionate. You then quickly pulled away. "Pero ¿Estás de acuerdo con no" [Are you okay with no-] "Si, porque no me importa para eso. me preocupo por ti." [I don't care for that. I care about you.] You smiled and kissed him in response. The rain falling from the sky.

Author's note/ Nota del autor: Hola mis amigos Nati estoy aqui! Mira, yo tengo un trabaja ahora y la escuela comienza pronto. Así que mi calendario de actualización será completamente al azar. Sin embargo, actualizaré una vez al mes. Por favor sigue leyendo!

-Amo, Nati

[Hi my friends. Nati I am here. Look, I have a job now and school is starting soon. So my updating schedule is going to be completely random. I will update once a month though. Please keep reading!"

                                                                  -Love, Nati]