How they came together/ Cómo se unieron

"Benito's POV"

It has been 2 weeks since (Y/N) "Your name" and i broke up. For the sake of public and media we were still pretending to be the reggaeton power couple many set us out to be. We will tying with Anuel and Karol G for best reggaeton couple. However, in the past few days many media outlets and fans have been speculating that our relationship was over. But, (Y/N) "Your name" kept insisting that we were in fact still together. I don't know if the lying was easy for her but the lying kept eating me away. I couldn't take it anymore. I picked up my phone and went to her phone contact. Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door. "Quien es?" [Who is it?] I asked. "Es Jose! Abre la puerta!" [It's Jose open the door.] I quickly opened the door as he looked at me. "Que te paso? Tu sabes que hoy es dia de grabacion! [What's wrong You know today is recording day!] We have Osias to record!" I sighed heavily. "Si yo se. Dame un minuto." [Give me a minute] Jose stopped me in my tracks and shook his head. "Que te paso contigo. I'm worried bro." "Nada no te preocupes." [Nothing don't worry] "Pero estoy preocupado. (Y/N)  ha estado actuando raro también. Los fanáticos sospechan que algo sucedió." [But i am worried. (Y/N) has been acting weird as well. The fans are suspecting something happened.] I looked at Jose as I sighed. I couldn't keep up with the lies (Y/N) was forcing me to keep up with. I had to come clean. "mira hermano. I just want know if you;re okay." I shook my head in response. "No no estoy bien. Yo extrano mi amor." [No I'm not good. I miss my love.] I finally said. "Tu y (Y/N) se separaron?" [You and (Y/N) broke up?] Jose asked. "Si porque no quiero casarme." [No because I don't want to get married] Jose gave me a hug as I pulled myself together after letting a few tears roll down my cheek. "Lo siento Hermano. Pero yo creo que si quieres ella otra vez. Usted necestian hablar." [I am sorry Brother. But I think that if you want her back. You guys need to talk.] Jose suggested. I lightly pushed myself off of him and shook my head. "Por supuesto. Lo Intento. Pero ella no quiere." [Of course. I try too but she doesn't want too.] Jose thought of a minute before answering, "Ella no quiere?" [She doesn't want too] I nodded. "Bueno, Solo hay una cosa que puedes hacer si la quieres de vuelta." [Well, there is only one thing you can do if you want her back.] Jose shot a smirk at me as i frowned in response.  "No me gusta pero okay what is it?" [I don't like it but] I replied.

                          "(Y/N) POV"

You were in the studio recording some songs for your new album. That's when Daddy Yankee came into your sound booth and let you finish your last line: "Nadie como yo," [No one like me] You looked over at him and waved. "Nice work (Y/N) Mira tengo bueno notica!" [Look I got good news] You smiled in response, "Bueno Que es?" [Well what is it?] As soon as you asked you saw J Balvin and Benito [Bad bunny] walking in and smiling at you. Daddy yankee handed the mic to J bavlin. "(Y/N) Como estas hermanita!" [How are you little sister." "Estoy bien gracias y ustedes?" [I am good thanks and you two?] "Estamos bien gracias. Mira, Benito y yo nos preguntábamos si te gustaría cantar con nosotros una canción extra en nuestro nuevo álbum." [Benito and I were wondering if you would like to sing with us a bonus track on our new album.] "El nombre es Osias." [The name is] Benito said. You and him locked eyes. You couldn't lie to yourself you missed him. But there was also a part of you that not only needed to fulfill your grandma's wish you also wanted a for sure future ahead of you. Ever since you were young you always dreamed of getting married and no man was gonna change that idea for you. Or maybe they could. Either way you knew you would still stand your ground to prove a point. But you knew your response needed to be professional. "Bueno, enviame la cancion y te lo hare saber." [Well, send me the song and I will let you know] J balvin smiled in return as Benito looked worried. "Trust me you need to hear this." I nodded in response as the producers played the song.

After listening to the beat and potential lyrics I was sold. I was working on my first mainstream album and a collaboration when ever i got the chance could only help my music rise in the charts. Not to mention, I already knew Osias was gonna be a hit. It was a another win for me. "Okay. I'll do it!" J balvin and everyone in the room cheered as Benito and I smiled at each other. I gave him a friendly hug as he slowly hugged me back. I wrapped my arms around him for a second. He buried his face deep in the crook of my neck. I could only sigh in response. We had no words for each other. Once we separated, you looked over at everyone and said, "con una condicion." Everyone stopped and looked at you. "Que es?" Benito asked. "Dejame cantar los acordes con Bad bunny." Benito looked at you in shock but smiled in response. Maybe, this could be the start of a potential flame once again between you and Benito.

Author's note:

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated since February. My updates are gonna be really slow and random. So I apologize on anyone anticipating on updates for this fan fiction. However, I wanted to cover some news. First of all, Bad bunny's new alum. "YHLQMDLG" is freaking amazing!!! I mean this is my favorite album from him yet and my favorite tracks are "La difcil", "Si veo a tu mama", y "esta Cabron ser yo" I am just so proud of him and I honestly hope that he doesn't retire because i will be absolutely heart broken!
Dont forget to keep updated with Bad bunny and You: the love story!

Love, Nataly