Benito's POV (A day without her)/ (una dia sin ella)

It had been 4 days since we broke up, I had woken up with head ache, and a heavy heart.  Sunday night was possibly the worst night of my life. I turned over in my bed to see my messages. I haven't seen any from "Y/N" (your name) I let out a  small sigh. While struggling to get up. I ended up taking a trip to the bathroom where I let out my hangover. After "Y/N" (your name) broke up with me. I stayed up all night drinking heavily. I have been drinking heavily. All week. I've had the whole week off. But even the drinking couldn't stop me from thinking about her. It couldn't stop me from feeling my broken heart. I saw my phone ringing but Ignored it. It then rang agian. It was J Balvin. Mi hermano. I once again ignored it. Then he blew up my phone. "Todo estás bien hermano?" I ignored his text. He then proceeded to spam me. I decided to pick up after getting annoyed with him. "Hermano que te paso?" He asked. I cleared my thoart and said, "Nada nada estoy bien." "Bueno Ven aqui. tememos un show hoy!" He exclaimed. I sighed. I had totally forgotten about the show. "Okay okay. Yo voy. Dame 30 minutos." I told him. He said okay and hang up. I then remembered that "y/n" (your name) is the special guest tonight and that we "are" still a couple. No one knows we broke up not even the media. It was a secret we were gonna come out as a couple tonight. If only it were true. I shook my head and got ready.

When I got to the stadium. I unloaded my things and walked back stage. "Hermano!" José (J Balvin) said. "Hola." I said in a hoarse voice. "Oh todo estás bien?" He looked at me concerned. "Si Yo estoy bien." I said quietly. I proceeded to dodge all of his questions, leaving him clueless. But knowing José he probably was still suspicious just gave up on asking. We practiced for the show for about 2 hours and then while finishing up a routine, we heard someone coming in. I looked over to see "y/n" (your name) walk in and watch us. "Okay take 5!" Everyone said. I caught myself staring at "y/n" she was as beautiful as ever. I miss her. I really do. "Why are you staring at her. Go say hi to your girl." José teased. "Já Yo se!" I said annoyed. I walked up to her. We locked eyes. Everyone could tell that our connection was still alive. Break up or no break up our flame didn't burn out. "Hola." "Hola." She said, trying to be a little cold to me. But I can tell by the crack in her voice it didn't mean anything. "Como estás?" "Bien y usted?" The "usted" hurt me a lot. Usted is the formal way of saying you in Spanish you use it when speaking to someone high in power or when you don't know someone. In this case she meant that she didn't know me. "Muy bien Gracias. Estás listo por el suprise?" I mentioned to her. Her eyes softened at me as she shook her head. "Sí Pero but remember that we keep this up for a couple more weeks and then I am making the announcement. Porque tu sabes." She walked away from me as I felt my heart sink.

We performed the show in front of thousands of fans as a couple. Pretending in front of the whole world that we were still in love. Maybe we weren't pretending but behind the scenes (Y/N) couldn't even look at me. My heart ached in wonder of how I would get the love of my life back.

       "(Y/N) POV
I locked the door to my hotel room and rested my back agianist the door, crying my eyes out. I missed Benito, but I knew that a future together was nearly impossible.