The Latin Grammy performance/

I do not own Natti Natasha songs: Me gusta and Sin pijama (With Becky G) 

[No soy dueño de las canciones de Natti Natasha: me gusta y Sin pijama (Con Becky G)]

The lights shined on you. Your heart was pounding a million miles per hour. Nevertheless, you couldn't go back now. The curtain closed behind you, the room went dark, fans screaming with excitement. Benito's words ran through your mind. If he could do it so could you. This was your moment to shine. Only you. 

*Me gusta instrumental starts playing* 

You don't announce Natti's name at the begging of the song. This left many fans in confusion but your vocals would answer their question. 

"Me-Me-Me-Me gusta lo' beso' prohibido', lo que hay escondido'
Me gusta que me hablen bajito, así respiraito'
Me gusta donde haya peligro, donde haya delirio
Me gusta; e' malo, pero es que me gustaY sí, yo sé que la' noche' no son sola' para mí
Que tú tienes a alguien pero me quieres a mí
Yo sé que me piensas cuando estoy lejos de ti
Y si me preguntan digo que nunca te vi"

(I-I-I like the forbidden kiss', what is hidden'

I like to be talked to softly, so I breathe 'I like where there is danger, where there is delirium.

I like; it's bad, but I like it And yes, I know that the 'night' is not alone 'for me.

 That you have someone but you love me. I know you think of me when I'm away from you

 And if you ask me, I say I never saw you.)

The crowd went crazy when the light shined on you. When the beat dropped you procceded to form into the Dance routine for the song. Your adreline went through the roof. Neverthless, before you knew it you finished the song. You finally realized you forgot to greet the crowd so you did. "Hola mi gente soy (Your name/tu nombre) estoy aqui en los Latin grammy's!" (Hello my people. I am here at the Latin Grammy!) The crowd greeted your back with some warm screaming and fangirls jumping up and down in thier seats. "Mira. Mi gente. Antes que empiezo las otras caniciones. Natti esta enfermo anoche. Pero, ella dije que las otras canciones es para ustedes!" [Look. My people. Before I start the other songs. Natti is sick last night. But, she said the other songs are for you!] The crowd went crazy as you smiled at them. "Mi gente. Bienvidenos a Becky G!" [My people. welcome Becky G!]Becky G came out and sang her part beautifully then it was your turn.

Que no se te apague la excitación
Tú sabes que yo no te dejo planta'o

[Do not turn off the excitement

You know that I don't leave you planted]

Si tu me llama, Nos vamo pa' tu casa. Nos quedamo' en la cama. Sin pijama Sin pijama.

[If you call me. We'll go to your house. we'll stay in the bed. Without pajama.]

Again the crowd went crazy. You hugged Becky G before she walked off stage. You then turned the crowd, pumped and excited; you said, "Mira. Mi gente. Abirra! Abirra!" [My people up up!] Everyone got up on their feet. All waving their arms in a similar motion as you finished your last two songs, "Solo de mi" and "Mas." You finally made it backstage. everyone hugged you and congratulated you and then you saw Benito's face. You ran into his arms as you two shared a kiss. "Mera woo! Benito Y (your name/ tu nombre) son-" Karol G then proceeded to cover his mouth as she giggled. "Ja! Emmanuel!" She scolded him. Benito and i laughed in response. Benito and You went back to the hotel room you two were sharing together. "¡Estoy tan orgulloso de ti!" [I'm so proud you!] You giggled in response and kissed his cheek. "Gracias benito. Gracias por todo!" [Thank you Benito. Thank you for everything.] The two of you locked eyes and then suddenly found yourself in a tongue wrestling match. Then you found yourself pushed onto the bed with Benito on top of you. It felt good, but you knew it was bad. Your body was saying yes but your mind was screaming No. Time stopped. You thought about the flower. Your flower. Was this all about to end now? "NO!" You yelled, scaring Benito. "Que te pasa?" [What's wrong] "Todo! No estoy listo Benito!' [Everything I am not ready Benito!] "Pero yo si. Y sé que te amo así que, ¿por qué importa?" [But I am. And I know I love you so why does it matter?] Benito blurred out.

"Porque los hombres como tú siempre obtienen lo que quieren." [Because men like you always get what they want.] Benito looked at you. "Me quiero casar. ¿No es eso lo que quieres?"[I want to get married. Isn't that what you want?] Benito looked deep into your eyes. Time stopped but in a negative sense. Then Benito made a confession, "No. Yo no quiero. Nunca." [No I don't want too. Never.] "Nunca!" [Never?] You asked shocked. He only looked at you with broken eyes. He then confirmed his answer with a head shake. "Voy a estar en mi camino." [I'll be on my way.]   You started to walk towards the door grabbing your things as Benito looked at you frozen. You then made it to the door and turned around. "Y adios, Benito." [And goodbye, Benito.] The door closed. 

                                             Author's note/ La nota de author 

Hey guys long time no see. I am SO Sorry about not updating in 3 months. Junior year has been insane with work, School and writing/planning out my other books. But I promise you guys I am going to try to pick up the pace with this fan fiction! I recently discovered that this fan fiction has more than 1.1k reads!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you so much!!!! It is an true honor and I hope you guys keep reading and sharing. Also comment if you have any questions, ideas or feedback for me. One more thing, check out the original story "The Salavajes" by my friend Jimnexis and I on our joint wattpad page. Link in the bio! And happy new year.

Hola mi gente soy Nati aqui y gracias por esperar  a que "Update" mi fanfiction. Sé que han pasado 3 meses. Es porque he estado entre el trabajo, la escuela y escribiendo / planeando mis otros libros. Pero vi que esta fan fiction había alcanzado 1.1k lecturas. Muchas gracias e intentaré "Update" antes. Tambien leer mi libro orginal con mi mejor amgia Jimnexis. "Los salavajes." Link in the bio! Feliz año nuevo!