Chapter 1

Harry- I through my quidditch magazine on the bed bored because not been really fond on it this year now I just like watching it instead of playing it. I lay there for a moment before seeing something out the corner of my eye, it turn look at Ron's night stand seeing one Hermione's nail varnishes that she had left behind up here. I day dream for a minute as I think about painting my nails hanging out with the girl painting and talking about girly things for some reason I has a thrill of enjoyment within my chest loving the idea but knowing it would be wrong being a boy and all but something inside me just doesn't feel right. I sigh sitting up picking up the little bottle looking at it before slowly opening it and sat cross legged doing my nails and finding it very calming. Once done putting in front of me and twiddling them while admiring them. 

Hermione- I go up stairs to the boys dorm room to get my nail varnish that I had left behind

Hermione- I go up stairs to the boys dorm room to get my nail varnish that I had left behind. I open the door seeing Harry twiddling his fingers I look to Ron's table side not seeing the bottle before looking at Harry again seeing the bottle on his bed. I smile walking into the room "hello Harry,  what you doing?"

Harry- I jumped looking up quickly seeing Hermione there. I blush putting my head down in shame knowing I was caught doing something not natural "ermm"

Hermione- I knew that look "aww Harry" I go over sitting down on the side of his bed next to him while pulling his hand into mine "Harry it's fine both in the muggle world and magical world it is allowed both male and female to either both wear make up,  do their nails, even wear the opposite gender clothing and if someone doesn't accepts it,  sorry for language but they can either accept it or fuck off or atleast have time to take the stick that's up their arse out and no matter what happens if you change gender or become a crossdresser or genderfulid or bisexual, gay or pansexual or anything eve in the end just like make up and painting nails or become a goth or something, in the end your you and you can be you don't allow anyone to tell you to be someone else because your you and only you no matter what,  so Harry do the things that make you happy because in the end people will be behind you yeah some people won't but loads will be there for you and more"

Harry- I feel tears pouring down my cheeks I lounge forward hugging Hermione before pulling back "I love all that you said Hermione that was passionate and inspirational but at the moment I'm finding my self I guess the nails are the first step I took I guess and I don't know how I feel both the sexuality wise and more, so for now I guess I'm like a animal going out towards life and finding it every step and way I go"

Hermione- "it's fine because with the war and that everyone needs time because now there's no dark lord that everyone needs to be afraid of,  the thing is there something I've got to tell you?"

Harry- "sure what ever it is Hermione you can tell me"

Hermione- "The reason is lately I've been fancying someone but the person is not Ron anymore"

Harry- "who?"

Hermione- "please, don't hate me"

Harry- I grab her hands this time "I would never hate you Hermione, your like a sister to me"

Hermione- "Malfoy" I blush

Harry- I look in shock for a few seconds before smiling kindly "Malfoy,  I'm okay with that you like who you like,  do what makes you happy,  so that means if you like malfoy you like malfoy and in the end if he make you happy then what's wrong with that and like I said your like a sister to me, so if he hurts you now or once your with him he will have to deal with me or the others" I open my arms "come here sister" she hugs me "and like you said be your true self no matter what"

Hermione- "thank you little brother"

Harry- I pull back "little brother seriously"

Hermione- "well you am younger than me"

Harry- I put her arm gently/playfully as I pout before we both burst out laughing before we talked and mess around laughing and more for the rest of our second day back at Hogwarts (Saturday)

----

C.W.