Chapter 4

Harry- I kept my dark raven haired roots but decides to dye someone of hair a light grey and Hermione picked my out fit a black see through crop top, with a short skirt and see through fishnet tights with some black heeled ankle boots before I in ...

Harry- I kept my dark raven haired roots but decides to dye someone of hair a light grey and Hermione picked my out fit a black see through crop top, with a short skirt and see through fishnet tights with some black heeled ankle boots before I in black acrylics on with the right hand has a moon on one of the nails. I then decided to put make up on

I turn to hermione and Luna "what do you think"

Luna and Hermione- squeals

Harry- "I'm taking you love" which got both of them nodding "shall we, we need to quickly get food from the kitchen before Double DADA than a free before Double Potions"

---- DADA

Harry- when I go into with Hermione hearing wolf whistle from all around from both houses. I smirk sitting down next to pansy in front of Hermione and Draco who are in front of Neville and Blaise

Pansy- "well, doesn't someone look hot, who's the lucky someone"

Harry- "my lips are sealed and not telling"

Pansy- "awww come on I bet yeah he's or she's from Slytherin"

Harry- "yep he is in Slytheirn but at the same time he isn't"

Pansy- "wait what does that mean" by the end of the class I finally got what he meant "it's Snape isn't it"

Harry- I smirk winking at her before leaving her behind hearing her say 'hey you didn't answer' making me chuckle as I walk towards the great hall. Once there I made sure Snape was looking as I sexily strutted over to Slytheirn table/my house sitting done while giving him a wink. I grab a banana opening it open "guys" I move my eyebrow up and down "revenge". I turn face Snape seeing him still looking at me I smirk him seeing him raise his eyebrow as I swirl my tongue around the tip of the banana before going to the bottom of it lick all the way up to the tip mouthing 'this is you' I smirk even more when I could tell he got what I mouthed. I then decide to putting the banana in my mouth hitting the back of my throat having it now full in my mouth but I don't gag with not having a gag reflex, I bob up and down before swirling my tongue at the top again before moving back down, I see him whisper something to my old head of house before rushing out of the door at the side where the teachers can go in and out of. I eat the banana smirking to the other "that's what he gets for purposely making me hard in Potions yestersay"

Draco- "you know we have potions again today right?"

Harry- I chuckle smirking at my friends "oh I sure do"

----

C.W.