Chapter 2

-Monday (two days after Chapter 1)--from 6st year to 8th year they can wear their own clothing and more-

Hermione- "Harry You can trust me can't you?"

Harry- I sigh "yes"

Hermione- "then take the damn potion"

Harry- I drink the potion waiting before looking in the mirror I gasp

I turn to Hermione giving her a hug getting my cloths on

Hermione- "and now your nail, do you want me to do them or for you to do them?"

Harry- "you can do them, if you don't mind"

Hermione- I squeals I magic up my nail varnishes bag getting out a perfect one. Once done his nails "what do you think?"

Harry- "I love them, thank you Hermione" hugging her before pulling back and twiddling my fingers again

Harry- "I love them,  thank you Hermione" hugging her before pulling back and twiddling my fingers again

Hermione- "now shall we go down for breakfast"

Harry- that's when the nerves and anxiety showers over me "ermm, but... "

Hermione- "no ermm buts, come on you can do it you know you can and if anyone says anything ignore them in the end you have me and the others who love you and others that won't be against any of this"

Harry- "okay" we get up walking out of the dorm through the common room and towards the great hall. Once there we talked through the door I feel confidence and proudness over come me as we walk to Griffindor for table

Dumbledore- I stand up "quiet! Me and the head of houses over the weekend have refused and we know it's classes today but we decided on a resort for both 7th and 8th year, so can you please all come up!"

Harry- I stand up waiting with the others. Once my name was said I walked up sitting down letting the down letting the sorting hat be put on top of my head "put me in my true house"

Alaster- "SLYTHERIN!"

Harry- I smile getting up sitting with Hermione Neville and Luna who also got sorted into Slytherin the slytherin are the same people within it except for us four which was a shock for everyone especially Hermione with being the first muggleborn in Slytherin.

Draco- "Potter, Longbottom, Love good I would like to say sorry about the way I treated you throughout the year, especially I want o apologies to Hermione for being cruelly and call you a mud blood I'm sorry"

Harry, Hermione, Neville and Luna- "its all okay we're sorry too"

Draco- "truce and new start?"

Harry, Hermione, Neville, Luna- "Truce and New start"

Draco- I turn to Granger who next to me I picked up her hand "my names Draco Malfoy, and what is your my lady" as I kiss her knuckles while winking at her while Blake doing the same at Neville (the kiss knuckle winking introduction thing)

Hermione- blushed "I'm Hermione Granger"

----

C.W.