Chapter 6

3 weeks later after Chapter 5

Harry clothing

Harry- I twiddle with the my dress as I stand outside of the door of Severus office, I take a breath knocking on the door hearing a 'come in'

Harry- I twiddle with the my dress as I stand outside of the door of Severus office, I take a breath knocking on the door hearing a 'come in'. I turn the handle walking in walking over to the front of Severus desk.

Severus- I smile looking up at my lover "hello Harry did you need something?"

Harry- "I wanted to tell you something and was wondering if you could help because it's very personal"

Severus- I nod "okay go on"

Harry- I sit down in the seat in front of the desk "for a while now, I've been feeling different noticing thing more and different about my self, at first I didn't know hope to think or dea, with it until Hermione caught my painting my nails around a four weeks ago, that's when she brought me full out thinking that this whole time when I got tolled I was a freak when really what I truly feel like is alright here"

Severus- "how long have you been feeling different?"

Harry- "I always felt different but I just hide away and never thought about it even though it's there but never took notice before it"

Severus- I have an idea of what he is telling me but I have to be sure, one hundred percent sure "Harry, please tell me what these feeling and difference that you feel?"

Harry- "I feel like I am born in the wrong body" I feel my eye water a few tears slipping out, I whip them away with he back of my hand "sorry it's just I have never admitted it before"

Severus- "it's alright come here love"

Harry- I look at him unsurly "you don't hate me or think I'm a freak or anything"

Severus- "I am love, I will always love you for the way you are perks of Potter sexual"

Harry- "you liked my father too or my mother?"

Severus- I shack my head "I have never like anyone before, I always thought I would always be depressed and die lonely with no one to love me but over the past few years you have shown me different especially this year"

Harry- "woow deep dude"

Severus- I shrug my shoulder "perks of being a goth I guess"

Harry "oh got my self a gothic hey, lucky me just my type tall dark and handsome" I say as I walk behind the desk sitting on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him

Severus- I pull back "I have potions which can help you with you transformation into a woman"

Harry- I squeal "yes please"

Severus- I lift him up going to my potion room grabbing nine potions putting them within my pocket before moving to the bedroom "take these, they will help with the transformation" I say handing eight over once he drinking them I put the empty vials in my pocket before handing over the last on "this is a sleeping potion mixed with a pain potion, you will need it to sleep through the worse painful moment of it"

Harry- "thank you for everything Sev"

Severus- I smile kissing her head "it's alright love, no sleep you will need it" I smile down at him as he take the potions

Harry- I hand the vials over, patting the place next too me "stay with me and sleep"

Severus- I nod getting onto the bed watching him fall a sleep as I lay down not taking long to fall asleep my self

----

C.W.