Chapter 7

Harry's clothing

Harry's Image

Harry- I wake up making new clothing before moving towards the mirror gasping "I love it" I squeal, running over to the jumping on Severus pulling him into a kiss "I love you, I love you, I love you"

Severus- I smile looking at Harry's female image "I love you too love, do a little twirl for me"

Harry- I jump off doing a twirl "thank you so much"

Severus- I smile getting up walking over to her putting my arms around her "your welcome love, even though I hate him but we have to talk to Dumbledore"

Harry- I sigh "yeah your right" I wait for Sev to get in new clothes before we walk down to Dumbledore's office, I knock walking in with Sev behind

Dumbledore- "hello dear what's your name?"

Harry- "Harry Potter"

Dumbledore- I looked at her shocked "Harry what have you done to your self you could of tolled me first"

Harry- "would you of allowed it"

Dumbledore- "no but then again it's your last year, so I could of said no until then but why now"

Harry- "because I've always felt like I was born in the wrong body and Hermione and other brought my true self our and I am thank full for it"

Dumbledore- I magic up a name changing Ministry parchment "here the changing name parchment"

Harry- "thank you sir" I change my name

Dumbledore- I read it "Diana Jasmine Potter, hum I like it, it suit yeah" I sigh the parchment so does Severus as witness before sending it off to the Ministry "so Harry you will now have a chose of living in the girl dorms and now be able to us girl bathrooms"

Diana- "thank you sir" (Harry goes by Diana Jasmine Potter now)

Dumbledore- "your welcome dear but the thing is everyone going to question a new student coming three weeks in so do you want to tell people who you are now or later on"

Diana- I sigh "I might as well get it done and over with"

Dumbledore- I nod "Okay, dear that is all and enjoy today with you new body"

Diana- "thank you sir" I say turning with Severus walking out of the room. We walk down to the great Hall together with Dumbledore walking behind as we go in, I walk over to Slytherin table "hello guys"

Luna- "hello Diana"

Draco- I gasp but smile "Harry is that you?"

Diana- I nod smiling "yeah but I go by Diana Jasmine Potter now"

Gang- nods in understanding

Diana- "it seems like we have the same dress code, Pastel"

Draco- I smile in my white t-shirt with a pastel pink heart around little heart green, blue and yellow within each other each time getting smaller and smaller, anc pastel pink tight jeans within my platinum blonde hair lays a white flower head circled with the white flowers hiding the green wire holding it "yeah I guess we do bestie"

Diana- I smile joyfully "bestie"

Dumbledore- I stand up "Last night Harry Potter went through s surprising Tranformation of which I found out today, from now on Harry James Potter will be Diana Jasmine Potter, that is all" there were gaspw and whispers around the hall

Draco- "if anyone gives you trouble they can talk to my fist like I did with Hermione (who he wraps his arms around who she's in a male smart shirt, binder flattening her chest, tight black smart trouser with male smart black shoes) did when I said hello to her fist in fourth and the group will also protect you, right guys?"

Gang- "yes always, one of ours should never be hurt or bullied, we protect of group with out strength and power"

Hermione- "you know what we should do"

Diana- "what?"

Hermione- "we have a gang but making it a side where we can protect other, we should train which means leaving hogwarts and go into hiding from the world, so what do you think?"

Diana- "that's great but who going to be the leader?"

everyone- "you"

----

C.W.