Chapter 4!

Evie handed me some of her old clothes that fit me and I went change in the bathroom. I walked out and jay and Carlos looked at me and I crossed my arms. "Why are you staring at me?" I asked both of them. Jay laughed and said "because you are always wearing princessy clothes." I laughed and Evie said "you both have to promise me something. Promise me that I won't get stuck there again. That none of us get stuck there." I nodded and said "yeah of course. You're not. You're going to come home." Evie nodded and said "ok let's go." We ran to the limo and jay got in the front seat to drive. I sat in the back with Carlos and Ben while Evie sat up front. Carlos sighed and he kept looking out the window. "Babe." I Said and he looked at me. I grabbed his hand and held it as I said "we're going to be fine and you won't get left there. I promise." He nodded and I hugged his waist as he draped his arm over my shoulders. I looked at Ben and he had his head down looking at his hands. "Ben." Said Carlos. I looked up at Carlos as he said "dude it's not your fault. Mal was under pressure because of the reporters. Trust me, she came barging in my room telling me about it." Ben said "yeah maybe but I didn't talk to her about her problems. I threw them off to the side and that's not what a good boyfriend is supposed to do. A good boyfriend is supposed to listen and help his girlfriend through everything. It's my fault." I went to say something until jay said "hey guys. We're here." We jumped out of the car and covered it with sheets. Ben and I walked to a tunnel that looked like at the end of it was water? "Hey what's in here?" Asked Ben. Carlos ran to us and said "you don't want to go in there." We started walking and we walked through an alleyway and I heard small kids laughing but I kept walking. Suddenly I felt the kids grab money out of the pocket of my skirt. "Hey stop it! Let go!" I Said as I grabbed their wrist. Jay, Evie and Carlos looked at me and I saw the kids were kind of scared. I sighed and said "Just take it." They ran away giggling and I looked back at the three and I said "where's Ben?" Evie sighed and said "ugh Ben." We found Ben walking up to a guy to shake his hand. The guy growled at Ben so Carlos ran in front of him and pushed him back. I ran to Carlos and said "hey calm down. It's ok." Carlos grabbed my hand and said "you don't understand how the people are here." I nodded as I said "I know but we're going to be ok." Evie walked to us and said "ok listen up. You have to act like you are from here. Just chill." Evie starts singing "let me tell you something you can really trust. Everybody's got a wicked side! If you think that you could never be like us, watch and learn so you can get it right! You need to drag your feet, nod your head, lean back, slip through the cracks. You need to not care." Carlos looked at us and sang "you need to not stare." I nodded as I took notes. "And if you wanna cool, let me show you how, we can break the rules! Let me show you how! And once you catch this feeling, you'll be chillin like a villain!" I jumped in front of them and started walking backwards as I sang "and if I wanna be cool, you can show me how! I can break the rules, you can show me how! And once I catch this feeling, once I catch this feeling I'll be chillin like a villain!" They all looked at each other and smirked and then Ben sang "I really wanna be bad a lot and I'm giving it my best shot but it's hard being what I'm not." I looked at him and said "well if you don't you're gonna get us caught!" He nodded and sang "I think I got this, let's go I'm ready to rock this!" Then we walked away to find Mal.