Chapter 10!

I was putting on my makeup while Evie was doing my hair. Mal was looking at herself in the mirror and I kept looking at her. When Evie was done with my hair I walked over to my dress and put it on. I walked over to Mal and I hugged her and I said "you look beautiful Mal. Don't worry about anything. Tonight is your night." She nodded and gave me a small smile and then all three of us walked out of the dorm towards our dates. I saw Carlos and I smiled as I saw him dressed up. I walked to him and grabbed his hand and said "you look so handsome babe." He looked down at me and smiled as he said "woah. You look so beautiful. And thanks." I smiled as he gave me his arm and said "shall we?" I nodded and said "yes." I linked my arm in his and we started making our way to the red carpet. When we got on the carpet the cameras started flashing. "Auradons second favorite couple! Give us a cute pose!" I kissed Carlos's cheek and he smiled at the camera. We continue to walk along the red carpet and then we reached the ship. I saw Jane and i walked to her and hugged her as I said "Jane this is beautiful! You did great!" She smiled and said "well you helped too. You can't give me all of the credit." We both laughed and then Carlos and I walked to jay, Lonnie, Evie and Doug. We looked up to the stairs as Lumiere said "now!! It's is my honor to introduce our lady of the court, lady Mal!" Mal walked out and she looked nervous as everyone gasped and she stood at the top of the stairs. Evie and I covered our mouths as we smiled. Carlos looked at me and smiled and he wrapped his arm around my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder. I laughed as he said "oh did I tell you that chad was in my room making a crown but he didn't make it because he had to go help Audrey with a flat tire?" Mal came stand between me and evie and I said "are you ready?" She smiled and nodded as Lumiere said "and now, King Ben!" I cheered as my brother came down the stairs and we all bowed. "Go get him." I said to mal and she laughed. She walked to him and I heard him say "Mal I now know why you didn't tell me you love me. I get it. That's why you aren't going to be the lady of the court." I looked at Evie and mouthed "what?" She shrugged her shoulders and the whole room gasped as we saw who was standing at the top of the stairs.