Chapter 6!

I was walking around looking at all of the art work Mal did on the walls until I heard the door open. I turned around and saw Mal but she looked really mad. "So Mal, what do we have to do?" She looked at me, sighed and said "we have to be at umas ship tomorrow at noon." I looked around and said "that's it? Well that's really easy." Carlos looked at me and said "no there's more. Uma always wants more." Mal nodded and said "you're right. She wants fairy godmothers wand." We all said in unison "WHAT?!" Mal nodded and jay said "well we can't give her the real thing because she'll destroy Auradon!" I thought for a moment and said "the real thing. What if there was a fake one?" They all looked at me confused and I said "Jay, Carlos. Your 3D printer? We can make a replica of the wand!" They all nodded and said "omg yes! That's perfect!" Mal nodded and said "yes that's great but we would need a distraction." Evie thought for a moment and said "smoke bombs. You and I can get the smoke bombs from Curl Up and Dye while the boys and (Y/N) go make the wand!" Carlos said "yes that's perfect! Let's go!" Mal looked at me and said "make sure you three are at Uma's ship at noon sharp tomorrow. Got it?" I nodded and said "got it. Let's go." Me, Jay and carlos ran to the limo and made our way to Auradon. When we go to the dorms I saw dude and Carlos picked him up and said "hey dude. Sorry we're late. Ben got captured." Jay said "wait a minute. Why's dude out of our dorm?" I opened the door and I said "chad! Really?" He turned and looked at us and said "well I'm making an action figure! It's called king chad!" I Said "well you're gonna be dead chad if you don't get out." He stepped back and Carlos started putting in the codes to make the wand. "Hey why are you making fairy godmothers wand?" Asked chad. "Um..." we all said until dude said "because bens been captured!" I looked at dude and said "dude!" He looked at me and I said "what?! I thought you forgot!" Jay ran to chad and said "you cannot say anything! Bens life depends on it!" Chad said "woah! Are you serious? So you're saying that if something happened to Ben someone else would have to take the throne? Who do you think that would be?" I looked at him, rolled my eyes and said "me. It would be me. Now get out!" Chad threw up his hands and jay pushed him out. Jay and Carlos were talking and sitting in the chairs by the printer and I went lay in Carlos's bed. Dude came lay next to me and I fell asleep. I heard jay yell "(Y/N) get up it's time to go!" I sat up and then ran down the halls. Doug stopped us and said "where's Evie?" Carlos said "she uh went camping." I put my hand on my face and started shaking my head. "Evie I want to live in a castle who can go a day without a hair dryer?" Carlos and jay laughed and then Carlos said "you know how spontaneous she is bro." Doug nodded and then we ran outside. "I'm coming with you." I heard a voice say and I turned around and saw Lonnie. "Where?" I asked her. She said "oh come on. I heard you guys. Ben is in trouble so I'm going to help." I nodded and said "ok let's go." She smiled and showed us the swords as she said "I brought the goods." I smiled and said "thank you." We hopped in the limo and made our way back to the isle!

Hey guys sorry this chapter is so short but I'm about to leave to go to the airport to go pickup our exchange student! She's from Italy and she's staying with us for 6 months! I'm going to try to update as possible but please understand if I don't update as often as I usually do!!❤️