Chapter 9!

I went to walk to the boys practice to watch Carlos and jay. I heard "hey (Y/N)?" I turned around and saw Mal walking towards me. "Oh hey Mal." I Said as I gave her a small smile. She started walking with me and she said "do you think I should go to cotillion tonight?" I shrugged my shoulders and said "I honestly think that you should go but if you are not up for it then you shouldn't. It's your choice." She nodded and said "I think I'm going to go. I'm going to go tell Evie to change my dress." I nodded as she walked away. I made my way to practice and I stood on the second floor watching them. Carlos looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and gave him a little wave. Jay walked up and said "as you all know I'm from the isle. It's pretty wild there. But one thing about the isle is that you can do whatever you want, girl or boy. So give it up for your new team captain!" Lonnie walked out and we all cheered for her. She blew the whistle and said "give me ten! Pick it up chad! Ok guys practice is over! Get ready for cotillion." When I thought the boys were about o walk out, I saw them all grab a sign. Carlos stood in the front of them and the sign said "iras-tu au cotillon avec moi (will you go to cotillion with me?)?" I smiled as I read it and then Carlos repeated it in French. I smiled as I said in French "j'aimerais aller à cotillion avec vous." Carlos smiles and said "can you translate in English please?" I laughed and said "I said...I would love to go to cotillion with you." All the boys cheered and I walked down to the floor where the boys were and I ran to Carlos and hugged him. The boys walked away and I pulled Carlos close to me and I rested my forehead on his as I said "I love you carlos." He chuckled and said "I love you too (Y/N)." I looked at him and kissed him. A real kiss. (This is your first kiss in 6 months and I know it's a long time but you and Carlos were nervous.) I pulled back from him and he smiled as he said "our first kiss." I nodded as I hugged him. "Oh I have to go get ready. I'll see you later." I ran off to my dorm with the biggest smile ever.

Sorry that this is really short but I've been tired and I have big plans for the next few chapters! Also I loved how they talked in French because of Belle and beast! It's also very cool because I live in Louisiana where there is a lot of French and I am actually French (Cajun French/France French! Look up Cajun French if you are confused!) myself so I love the language very much!❤️