Chapter 5!

Ben started dancing and he ran into a guy who said "hey man! Hey I know you!" Ben shook his head and made his voice deep and said "no I don't know you." The guy said "aw come on! You have to know my dad. He's slick and his neck is incredibly thick." We walked by ben and the guy said "wait a minute. I've seen you on tv! Oh your king Ben and princess (Y/N). Oh and Evie, Jay Carlos, hey guys!" We started running away and I heard the guy say "oh wait till Uma hears about this!" We walked to an old building and I said "what is this?" Jay looked at me and said "our old hideout. She's probably up there Ben. Go ahead." Ben went up and I started to walk away but Carlos grabbed me and said "don't walk away." I shook my head and said "I'm just walking where you can see me." He nodded and didn't take his eyes off of me as I walked and looked around. I started forming tears in my eyes and I walked back to the three and jay said "(Y/N) what's wrong?" I looked around and said "now that I'm actually here I finally realize how hard it was for you guys growing up." Jay, Evie and Carlos hugged me until I heard rattling. I looked at saw Ben walking down the stairs. "Ben what happened?" Ben looked at me and said "she's not coming back and we broke up." Evie ran to the "phone" and tried talking to Mal. "Go away!" Yelled mal. "Where Ben?" Said Carlos. I walked down the alley and saw someone walking and said "Ben don't scare us like that!" The person came into view as he said "don't scare you?!" I walked backwards into carlos and he grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him. "Where's ben?" I asked the guy. "Oh the king? Yeah we captured him and if you want him back then have Mal come to Umas  fish and chips...alone." He then barked at Carlos and I glared at him. We walked inside of the hideout and when Mal saw me she said "you're here too?! Why did you bring her?!" I looked away and said "nice to see you too." She shook her head and said "that's not what I meant. It's just dangerous. Wait...where's Ben?" Evie sighed and said "uma captured him. To get him back you have to go to the fish and chips alone." She sighed and said "I can't believe you brought them here. Now I have to go face my enemy to get my ben back! Thanks guys!" Carlos say down as he said "I know one thing. I'm not going anywhere." Jay looked at Mal and said "we'll be here when you get back." Mal sighed and walked out the door. I started pacing the room but jay said "(Y/N) it's ok. We'll get him back." I nodded as I closed my eyes and sighed waiting for Mal and bens return.