Chapter 8!

I look between the boys and I say "Carlos. You really thought I meant all of that? Of course I love you! Not him!" Carlos smiled at me until he said "look out!" I heard Harry growl and Lonnie threw me a sword and I turned to block Harry from getting to Carlos. "You love me remember?!" Said Harry as he swung his sword towards me. "I don't even know you!" I yelled as I kicked him into the water. Carlos looked at me and smiled I ran to him and hugged him and I said "I was scared." He nodded and said "I know babe. It's ok. Let's get out of here." I looked up and said "first we have to fight all of the pirates." He laughed and said "let's do it." We ran opposite directions and started fighting the others. Evie started throwing smoke bombs and she yelled "it's time to go!!! Let's go!!!!!" I threw a smoke bomb at Harry when he got out of the water and he fell back in the water. We all laughed as we ran through the tunnel and to the limo. Mal stayed behind and Ben said "Mal let's go!" Mal ran out of the tunnel and I heard uma yell "say my name! Say it loud!!!" We got in the limo and I hugged Ben and said "thank god you are ok. I love you." He smiled and hugged me back as he said "I love you too." I went sit by Carlos and Evie and I held his hand. "Maybe I was wrong about uma." Mal looked at him shocked and said "Ben. Uma captured you!" Ben looked at her and said "she's an angry girl with a bad plan. Sounds kind of like you when you first came." My jaw dropped and then I heard dude say "awkward!" I covered dudes mouth and Carlos said "dude just because you can talk doesn't always mean you should." Ben and Mal looked away from each other and it was silent the whole ride home.

Carlos's POV

We got out the car and Jane walked up to Ben and said "ok so here's the picture." Ben looked at Mal and said "do you want to cancel?" Mal looked away as Jane said "I can come back." Ben said "no nows fine." (Y/N) and Evie walked up to mal and (Y/N) said "we need to talk." Mal nodded and said "yeah." They began to walk away and I said "no." They all turned around and Evie said "no?" I picked up dude and said "you three are always going off with your girl talk. We're your family too. We've been through a lot together. And jay and I are tired of it. Sit." The girls looked at each other and they all sat down. (Y/N) looked at me as I said "I don't know how to start girl talk." I looked at jay as he said "whatup?" (Y/N) and Evie giggled and then we all looked at Mal as she said "I'm a mess. I'm such a mess. I mean...6 months ago I was on the isle of the lost stealing candy from babies and now everyone excepts me to be some lady of the court and I don't know how to keep up the act." I shrugged my shoulders and said "well don't." Jay went to stand up and said "see this was pointless." Evie Said "maybe it wasn't. We're always going to be the kids from the isle. That's our roots! And that's ok. It's ok. But now we are part Auradon and isle. We're always going to be different and I'm ok with that. Mal, I will make alterations to your dress only if you want to come." All of us got up and jay stayed with Mal and I had a surprise for (Y/N) soon. I finally thought of the perfect thing.