4

This past week has been so horrible thanks to sewa ,she has been making sure I get myself familiar with some social media and forums to make me able to know, what's going on and meet new people to chat and socialize with.

But it has been quite a disaster because I could still not move out of my shell and bring myself to be able to socialize with people and, that actually earned me nasty comment from sewa like; "gosh did you even go to school at all, God you're so dumb" and lot more. But today am stuck with her again and she is teaching me about Instagram, to be candid out of all the social medias and forums she has made me got familiar with, only Instagram actually caught my interest, probably due to the fact that it was a little more simple for me to grab or because I get to see and read about celebrities gossips, their post, pictures and also, I get to see a lot of Savage comments and hilarious come-backs but anyways, I was actually really enjoying myself for the first time.

Okay okay I think we're done here sewa said jolting me out of my thoughts, the next thing we are going to do now is to open an account for you cause it seems to me that we have been able to get positive result in Instagram unlike the rest, so we are going to use the username melanin goddess and for now it gonna be my pictures on your pages and display picture.

But why I asked?

Because "Y" has a long tail she replied back sarcastically, oh my gosh fatty you're so dumb don't you know if you use my pictures it will attract a lot of users, just take a good look at me don't you see how beautiful and sexy I look, don't you know it will attract a lot of followers for the page and the name is just to catch people's attention and bring traffic to your page or do you think in any way, that if you post your pictures people will want to follow you.

Okay okay it's fine sewa, I cut her off before she would continue saying horrible things.

Then let's get ready to slay, she said.

After about four hours of opening the account, true to her words people actually started following me, she even began to follow some celebs and few followed back. Sewa say is what you would call an Instagram model and celeb she does some videos and help people advertise their goods on Instagram and I can say they are really eye catching.

IFEOLUWAKISHI'S POV

For starters am ife which means love or kishi for short, but my full name is ifeoluwakishi badmus. it's long right sometimes I usually wonder what my mom was thinking when she gave me that name, cause love sure does not exist in her dictionary, but I really can't ask her now cause she's gone, don't get it twisted ooo I didn't mean gone as in death oooo, I mean she left. Yap, she left us me and my dad when I was just 11. fuck who does that who leaves their 11 years old kid, all by themselves with no motherly love and jets off with their lover to Yankee only because, she said she was tired of naija, and wanted us to move abroad but my daddy refused and said he could not leave his business. my dad thought my mum was only joking, it was until the day my mum packed all her things and was leaving, he knew she was serious, my dad begged he begged and cried. but my mom never looked back, even until this day. I guess she already forgot she had a child, and that experience practically changed my dad. He became cold and withdrawn, and poor me was at the receiving end of everything. Growing up my dad treated me with iron hands, he made me go through what any 11years old kid shouldn't go through, he said he was training me up for the future that he wanted me to be strong and be a better man than he was, he made me understand there was nothing like love and often reminded me of how my mom left us he told me a man only had a call to duty to, and to never run away from duty no matter the circumstance, then in doing that you gain respect. That has always been my dad's legacy so apparently I have to carry on the legacy.

Growing up I could see the way my mom manipulated my dad by making him do everything she wanted, my mom is this very curvy beautiful woman that Captivate men, only with her body. I could still remember the way men drool over her anytime we were out, she was a perfect example of figure 8. That same body of hers was what captivated my dad's heart and made it possible for her to manipulate him like a fucking tool.

As if that wasn't enough when I was still very young and foolish at the age of 22, a particular girl called wonuola came into my life and with her tempting curvy body just like my mom, she lured me and I fell deeply in love with her. I was so obsessed with her, she made me believe there was something called love I worshiped the ground she walked on, I did everything possible to satisfy her I even had a fight with my friends all because they were telling me to be careful. But guess what?, after everything I did for her I still caught her cheating, damn it the person she was cheating on me with wasn't even anything close to me. That wasn't even all she even had the guts to look me in the eye and said she never loved me, and that she was just using me as an ATM and maga. Ever since then I vowed never to have anything to do with any curvy lady because they are all manipulative bitches who just use their body to manipulate men into doing there wishes I prefer to go for the skinny ones, fuck there brains out and pay them off, with no emotions attached and no reminder of my past experiences, and that earned me a nick "phobia curvy" from my friends.

That really made me learned in a hard way that their is nothing called love and that LOVE WAS A SCAM after all. So am just a play boy who loves to fuck around, and spend money on bitches, with no emotions attached.

GLOSSARY

"yankee" ~~ abroad

"naija" ~~ nigeria

"figure 8" ~~ hour glass figure.

"maga" ~~ slang used when people are being played for a fool.