9

Gosh what a very terrible date, to even think I thought she was different, but guess what? It turns out she was just like the rest of them, infact even worse. I think I need to have a serious conversation with Tobe, next time, he should get his fact right before setting me up with some fat, clumsy girl.

Not long after that, my phone vibrated notifying me of a message from my dad, what does this old man want from me again? Another emergency meeting at the office?.
At this rate, I think I will have to start my own company, so tired of having to follow protocols, and rules. I'm not someone that bends to rules, rather I love breaking them, I just have to go and see what the old man wants.
* * * *
Shalewa's Pov
To say that she was abashed or embarrassed was an understatement. She had never been this disgraced before in her whole existence. Even the usual banters and tauntings from her cousin Sewa was nothing compared to what she experienced. To be frank I felt like I deserved a position in the guinness book of record for the worst date ever.
Immediately I got home, Sewa was trying to get me to talk about the date, but I wasn't in the mood. No amount of taunts or threats by her was enough to make me disclose what happened, because I know doing that was going to be synonymous to digging my own grave. The Sewa I know, was just going to use that avenue to insult me the more, and blame me for the disastrous date.

Finally after escaping her and successfully making my way to my room, the first thing I did was to run a hot bath, put on a couple of lovely music. Scratch that, there was really nothing lovely about my choice of music. The music were heartbreak and sorrowful songs. If anyone was to walk into my room, they would think I lost someone.

The vibration of my phone jolted me out of my emotionally strained mood. On picking the phone I realized it was my dad calling, with fright and shaking fingers I picked up the call.
"Hello, daddy"
" Yeah, I just want to tell you that you have to come to my office tomorrow"
" Oooookay sirrr"
" That's how she will keep stammering, never composed. Very tactless and clueless, a very terrible combination. If you like spoil this deal for me, that's when you will know what I'm made of. Mtcheww.
And off he goes. That wasn't a very appropriate way to greet one's daughter, especially one that you haven't spoken to in months, but who was I to complain. I'm just the useless and worthless lady, occupying space. And just like that, activities of today along with the phone call from my dad overwhelmed me, and I couldn't help but burst into uncontrollable tears.

Admist the tears I still wondered why my dad wanted to see me in his office, and what deal was he talking about? Thought of Kishi also ran through my mind. Was I ever going to see him again? Why did he act like a total douchebag? What a waste of handsomeness, his physical appearance was a total contrast to his vile nature and not so good personality. Who was he to talk to her in such demeaning and condescending manner?

Yes she has her fault, she was in the wrong to deceive him with pictures that weren't hers, but that shouldn't have warranted such embarrassment. After all she wasn't the first woman or person on earth to do such a thing. And what was all that talk about, curvy girls, manipulation, scamming, deceiving and the world revolving around her body. If he thinks he can just say crude things about curvy or plus size ladies, then he has another thing coming. For God's sake when has it become a crime to be curvy or fat? What was it about this guy that brings out the bold and fiesty part of her, an attribute she never know she had. The next time she set her eye on the cold hearted bastard, she was going to make sure she gives him a piece of her mind, and God knows she was going to have the last laugh, she wasn't going to be the one going home in tears or with embarrassment.
With this thought in mind and a wide grin on her face, she finally gave in to sleep.