8

So today is the D-day the day I finally get to meet her, the date was fixed for 2:30pm at a very reserved restaurant in a discreet location, didn't want to risk having the paparazzi and gossips that came with being a popular figure.

I hate being kept waiting and that's what this melanin goddess is actually doing but most importantly, I hate the way this blind date is actually making me feel so nervous and giddy just like a school boy.

Gosh I meet with top politicians, presidents, CEOs and top top figures, but have never for once felt nervous in my life, "maybe you're catching feelings, my subconscious mocked me".

SHALEWA'S POV

Lord am so nervous 😬😲 am finally meeting him, different thought just keeps running through my mind, really weird thought, after being battered with makeup by sewa and changing into a lot of outfit, she finally allowed me to leave but not without giving me a lot of lecture talks on how to behave and so on and forth, constantly reminding me not to fuck things up, I just hope he hasn't left because the date was scheduled for 2:30pm and I was just arriving at 3:00pm.

Hurriedly I made my way towards the restaurant to look for him.

IFEOLUWAKISHI'S POV

Damn, that's why I hate having anything to do with the opposite sex they're all bi***es, bunch of emotional beings who can't seem to do anything right, common time they still can't seem to keep to it, glancing at my wristwatch and seeing it was already 3:00pm,I decided I was done just as I stood up and decided to make my way out of the restaurant.
I saw a very clumsy lady who just slipped and almost bumped into the waiter approached me.

"Hey sorry am late, am shalewa, the lady you were chatting with, we were supposed to meet today, you know am not always this late it's just that something came up".

"Wait ooo, was this lady actually talking to me.

Not only was she fat and curvy which was my worst phobia, she was so clumsy and talks too much and what does she even mean by saying we chatted, me chatt with someone like her probably she was mistaken or was probably one of this tush beggers that want to stylishly beg or peharps a blogger who recognizes me and is looking for something to put up on her blog to get her traffic".
" Hey, look here, it's me shalewa as in melanin goddess on IG, we've been chatting for sometime now". but why is this dude acting like he saw a ghost.

"Miss I am sorry but it seems you're mistaken me for someone else, me and you never chatted".

"I get now I see why you thought, I was mistaken that's because I didn't use my real picture. you know I never thought it mattered".I quickly chipped in, what sewa told me to say, if any Matter concerning the picture arises, making sure to also flutter my fake latches, as sewa thought me, she said it was good for seducing guys and making them concur to what you want, she called it the "puppy eye".

"Are you seriously trying to tell me have been scammed!!!!, like, that picture wasn't you????, Jeez how could you do such you'll are the same, you curvy fat girls you'll decieve guys, manipulate them and eventually scam them you all think the world revolves around your body!!!!, Hmmh".

"Mister please calm down, I didn't mean it that way, you're embarrassing me.

"Wow, you're so funny, now am embarrassing you right, you didn't think of that when you literally decieved me, you know what am out of here and don't you ever let me see you again, if not am calling the cops on you!!!!, and let that sink into ur dumb brain".

"By the time he was through and out, tears just flowed from my eye and by then, prying and judging eyes were already on me with people saying all sorts of degrading stuffs, assuming and saying things they weren't sure of.
Jeez have never been so embarrassed publicly like this, I just wish the ground would open up and swallow me.

With shaky legs and tears still flowing from my eye I slowly made my way towards the car and drove home, making a mental note not to ever go for blind dates. if this is what I get for trying to be social,then i think am better off being an introvert for life.