5

Working In my dad's company was always my dream but growing up now I realized it wasn't easy as it looks, the files just keeps piling and piling but I got no choice because that's what I signed up for duty and honor then follows respect that's the legacy and my responsibility as my father's son.

Suddenly my phone rang disrupting me from my thoughts checking the caller ID seeing it was Fola, I quickly picked it up.

Fola: "hey guy whatsup"

Me: "I dey ooo"

Fola: hope you remember today is Friday, because you are being forgetful this days

Me: "guy u no say no be my fault na, work full ground"

Fola: guy u better chill and take it easy ooo with the way you are going if you don't relax you go still break down las las

Me: guy I know it's just that you know me na, duty has to come first before anything, but don't worry am going to make it up to you guys today, all the drinks are on me this night

Fola: "oya give them oremi olowo", "no come late Sha ooo", you know the usual place now

Me: yes Fola, I haven't forgotten, okay now see you later bye.

Gosh, Fola, that guy sure knows how to whine someone, incase you don't know that's one of my three closest friends we've been inseperable since we were young. We are quite known by many as the famous four. Infact I would like to say we got it all
Rich check ✔️
Handsome check ✔️
Good & muscular physique check ✔️
Play boys check ✔️

The first on the list is Abayomi, Yomi for short. He is the son of Mr and Mrs Johnson Wellington, the CEO of Wellington's textile and fabrics group of companies they are the number one rated highest manufacturer of fabrics and textile in Nigeria. This my friend is actually the typical example of Yoruba demon, supposing their was actually a degree in bedmatic skills this guy will actually graduate with a PhD, he is so good at what he does that ladies never want to leave him they keep on coming back for more, even when they know he will end up leaving them, he pride himself as someone with insatiable needs and therefore can't stick to one lady, making him a certified Casanova. He is quite the ladies men and sure knows how to treat a lady well and shower them with gifts and affection, one of the numerous reasons why ladies likes him, he always say ladies are like wine that intoxicate his soul and that without them the world will be a terrible place to live in but I always disagree with him on that.

Next on the list is Tobenna, the only Igbo guy among us, the son of Chief & Mrs Felix onwuka the business mogul. God this guy has a very sugar-coated tongue that makes girls fall at his feet, he is so good at what he does that he actually got into a bet with a guy, the said guy was to wedd two days after that day with his fiancee and was boasting to everyone that his fiancee would never cheat or leave him, it just took Tobe three minutes to change the fiancee's mind, making her fall helplessly in love with him which in turn made her to jilt her fiance on the wedding day. Tobe with his sweet mouth and charming smile is also good with the ladies but not as good as yomi.

Then followed by Fola, the king of Savage and comebacks, this my guy is very good at Savage replies and comebacks, with Fola around there was never a dull moment, Fola was actually a play boy due to some circumstances, he was the only one who believes in love out of all of us but the unfortunate thing was that, the lady he was madly in love with didn't love him back or rather couldn't fight or stand for their love as Fola would say, so inorder to forget her he resulted to sleeping with other girls. Fola is actually the only one who is not in the family business, unlike the rest of us who has to work and inherit the family's business and companies as sole heirs, His parents Mr and Mrs bamidele coker the wealthy billionaires, owns one of the largest petrochemical industries in Nigeria, they actually allowed him to follow his own path, which was to run an hotel, he has numerous chains of hotels across the country.

Making me the fourth in the gang, they always say I was a cold hearted bastard, with no emotions, well am fine with that, so far I don't have to deal with all the shit have experienced before.

GLOSSARY

"I dey oo" ~~ am good

"guy u no say no be my fault na, work full ground" ~~ guy it's not my fault, I have lots of work on my hands.

"las las" ~~ eventually

"oya give them oremi olowo" ~~ my rich friend