6

Rounding up quickly as fast as I could, I made my way out ready to join the guys in our normal Friday routine hangout, checking out the time on my designer wrist watch, and finding out I still had time on my side, I decided to head home first take a shower and have a change of clothes before going to meet the guys, making my way to the car park I entered into my range Rover, yes I have a range Rover infact it's actually one of the least of my babies, I love my cars a lot that I actually refer to them as my babies.

Putting on my seat belt I immediately took off into the busy streets of Lagos, finally getting to the last junction in my estate I made a U-turn towards my duplex, I was so surprised when I got to the gate and saw Musa already out opening the gate, this actually calls for a celebration, the usual Musa was never one to be alert and open the gate on time this guy was a chronic sleeper I sometimes like to think he has been bitten by a tse tse fly, infact he can sleep inside water, main reason why you have to honk and honk and even call his cellphone, there were even times when you have to bang the damn gate before he finally hears and decide to open the gate, if not that he has come a long way and I kinda consider him family, I would have fired his sorry ass since.

Driving into the compound I hastily made way for the door ignoring musa's greeting, entering inside my room I rushed down to the bathroom had a quick shower, toweled dried myself and came out, after about 30 minutes, looking at the mirror I was satisfied with the white Gucci polo and black jeans and black designer palm, I was putting on, damn who ever brought about the quote "simplicity is bae" wasn't wrong after all cause even though I was dressed so simple I was looking good after checking out my self once more I quickly headed out.

Quilox club was about to be shut down this night, ooops my bad I don't mean the bad way of shut down oo but the good way actually, if you know you know.

Making my way into the entrance of the club I quickly made a call to Fola to know where they were sitted for tonight, after confirming from him that it was the usual VIP section, I headed there.

"Haaaa who are we seeing here", "the one and only phobia curvy, workaholic,Mr duty, Yomi said".

Haba Yomi which kind name be this for only one person you wan kill am? Tobe said, coming to my rescue.

"Habi oooo help me ask am oo", I said, settling down I exchanged greetings with the guys, with each of them saying how busy I was and how it has been long we saw each other.

Trust Yomi, that guy gat no chills, he had already gotten himself two chicks who were already grinding on him, and my guy Tobe was already making advances towards one babe, judging with the way the babe was smiling sheepishly I knew my guy already got her, which girl born of a woman on this planet Earth wouldn't fall for Tobe with his sugar coated tongue and sweet words.

Shaking my head and smiling to my self as I saw Tobe lead his new target to our table.

"Guy why you dey shake head like agama lizard", Fola said.

Nothing ooo, am just feeling the music I said.

When did you became a fan of hip-hop, I thought you only do R&B Tobe said.

Fuck!!, this guy's know me too well, that's one of the disadvantages of having close buddies, they know almost everything about you so it's difficult to lie to them, "people change you know", I quickly added.

That's one thing about lieing, when you tell a lie, it leads to more lies. gulping down my drink I decided to start a conversation.

"So guys whatsup with you people what's going on".