Yandere Lauren

Okay, shout out to @MelodyLovesFanFics because they majorly helped me out with stuff in this like the personalities, the kinds of deaths and the death orders. My cousin asked me to do this and I've never done something like this so please forgive me. Now if you couldn't tell, this short story has death and murder in it. So if you are sensitive to that kind of thing I would definitely recommend that you do not read this chapter. But if you can handle it, enjoy. Also, I made it so that every person in this story represents someone in the actual game. Here is who is who:

Lauren:Yandere (obviously )

Bobby:Senpai ( obviously )

Jack:Younger sibling ( I know that in the game, senpai has a little sister, but let's just pretend that yandere has a little brother )

Scott:Kokona/best friend ( in the game, Lauren declared Kokona as her best friend )

Joey:One of many bullies; take your pick.

Yammy:Osana

Shelby:Amai ( cooking club girl )

Oliver:Osoro (delinquent leader )

the rest are random.

_______________________

~ Lauren's POV~

RING RING!! RING RING!!

Groaning, I reached over and turned off the alarm on my phone. I sat up in my purple bedsheets and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I open my phone to check the time. 7:37?! Jack and I have to be at school by 8:00! I throw the off the covers and rush to my door, stumbling and tripping as I go. I finally make it to my destination and throw my door open and yell down the hallway. "Little Bro! Wake up! We only have about twenty three minutes to get ready and get to school! Let's move, move, move!" Almost immediately, Jack came running out of his room with new clothes in hand as he rushed to the bathroom. "Thanks Sis! Love ya Sis!" I quickly ran back to my room and changed into my light gray ripped jeans and pastel purple sweater. I ran over to my closet and grabbed my galaxy print boots and slip them on. I grabbed my backpack from the corner before running to Jack's room and grabbing his as well. I ran down the stairs and placed our backpacks on the counter before putting two pieces of toast in the toaster before rushing back up the stairs as Jack came down the stairs, sliding down the railing.

I see that Jack had changed into his black jeans and a dark green plaid checkered button up, over a gray tank top along with brown vans. "There is toast in the toaster and our backpacks are on the counter!" I yelled quickly. I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and pulled did my purple hair. I ran back down the stairs to see my piece of toast buttered. I turn to Jack who was done his toast and texting our friend that we were running a little late. I smiled, put my toast in my mouth before putting my phone in my backpack and taking Jack's hand out the door. I locked up the house and we were on our way to school. We were about half way there when I heard Jack's stomach growl. I'm not about to let my little brother go hungry. I reach into my pocket and pull out a chocolate bar. I hand it to Jack. "For me?" "Of course it's for you silly!" "Thanks Lauren. You really do know how to spoil me." "Anything for you." "Save some for me!" A voice from behind us shouted, before jumping onto Jack. I was fighting the all to familiar urge to tackle and hurt the person. I look over to give the newcomer a harsh glare but I ease up and smile, recognizing the person as my best friend Scott. He was wearing jeans and a teal sweatshirt with the a unicorn underneath a rainbow. Classic Scott. I reach over and give my two boys a hug. Scott was the smallest and youngest of our small group of friends and constantly gets bullied for being openly gay so I took it upon myself, as the oldest, to protect him if he ever needs it, and I will kill anyone who dares lays a finger on Scott.