Chapter Three "Food in the Fridge."

[Ej Pov]

It was more of a temporary house, just for her to get used to being around me, then showing her off to the other's, mostly BEN. I finally obtained what I've been wanting for so long to myself, no more roadside watching, just one-on-one time, with something as beautiful as her. Stopping at the entrance to the old abandoned building, used mostly for getting a break from the main house and the others. I pulled out a once clean rag from my pocket, now covered in kidney blood. It was dry to a point of wearing.

Taking her off my shoulder, I made her lean on me, no use for standing on an ankle like that. Her eyes darted to the bloody rag in my hand. She starts backing away and finds herself falling flat on her butt. Now on the ground, she was scooting as far as she could, like was I was going to hurt her. A growl slipped from my lips, startling her, and she tried picking herself up to run, only to damage the ankle more. Anger filled me, why was she being like this?! I was being nice to her, she should be hugging me, not limping away from me.

Grabbing her quickly from her wrist, causing more purple to grow on her. Tears welled in her eyes. The remorse flooding me loosened the grip I had and her tears stopped, but her breathing was shallow. Placing both wrist in one hand I held the rag in my hand "I need to blindfold you for... safety reasons." The real reason was for her not to know the path out of the building. Tears were leaking again, not wanting to see that. I placed the cloth over face, then slung her over my shoulder once more.

Walking through the building was a task easy enough. But to make sure she would never find the way out, I walked down separate hallways a couple of times before ascending up the nearby broken stairs to climb back down again. Feeling that I had placed her out of direction, I turned down the correct hallways equipped with blood covered doors and floors, walking into a small boarded up window room. Walls still had peeling paint but the last of the smoke aroma was gone. The large mattress was still here where I had last left it. I sat [Name] down on the make-shift bed and tucked her in.

[Your Pov]

Tucked in by a killer, new thing to scratch off the bucket list. You lay there under a black winter blanket, not wanting to move. The rag still covered your eyes, and as you were laying there staring at your family's blood on the dish towel, a deep and silent sob began to wash over you, but there were no tears to supply your muffled woes.

The light from what you thought was a window was slowly fading, the red rag growing a dark red. Staring into the darkness for hours you thought of your escape plan. The hard part was healing the dark purple, still throbbing ankle. Gaining the trust of a monster to leave you alone for a day to find your way out of wherever you are.

Groaning, the sunlight was in your eyes again, yet you still forget to close your blinds. Trying to roll out of the bed, you felt something tightening arms around you. Punching the masked boy in the stomach, you toppled out the bed. He was still holding his gut when you flew open the doors. Limping down the hallway was anything but graceful. You slipped on the fresh blood that coated the floor in front of a nearby door. Once you stood up, that's when you heard them.

Footsteps. They were gaining speed.

You rush in front of closest room guarded by a closed bloody door, and swallowing your pride, the door swung wide and you stepped in. There were many fridges, some unplugged from the wall, other's had blood on the handle and running from puddles around the seam of the door. The steps were getting louder and louder. Tears started streaming down your face and pooling at your wobbling chin. Walking towards a fridge that lay in a puddle of dried-up plasma, you opened to find scratch marks and blood everywhere, but at least it was dry. Stepping in carefully, you closed the door. But within a few moments, the door opened with a bang.