Chapter Eleven "Good bye old friend."

[Ej Pov]

Driving for hours was endearing mostly when [Name] was out cold and there was no one to talk to, if it were considered talking. She's only spoken a few sentences over the past few days, and one wasn't even directed towards me. Tightening my grasp on the steering wheel, we flew down the backroads onwards to a much more suitable place.

Wanting to stop for a rest became a nagging thought in my head, as I tried stifling it down with food, but alas my thoughts did not belong to food. A blue road sign popped up and cautioned about a scenic route with a pit stop. I fell prey to this sign and took the exit. The trees that covered the road were old and wise. Their branches stretching wide and strong, like arms. Leaves of many colors hit the car only to taken again by the wind.

Reaching a clearing through the leaf thicket the car approached a small park, by the look of it, it was the pitstop the sign informed about. Although it was not a pitstop, the old gas station was rusty with pumps dating back from the 60's. A yellow hue was imbedded into the glass from the sun, casting a old photograph look inside. Parking in the worn gravel of the abandoned build, I stepped out.

Tall oaks spread their branches all over the park here, the grass lay nestled in cool shade, arising high with green stems to reach. Warped wood picnic tables lay hidden with the sun beginning to fade, its piercing rays shown through the fall colored leaves. A breeze would dance with the pumpkin colors at randoms times.

Relaxing on the splintery wood, catching fresh air into my lungs, was a peaceful pastime. Hearing the car door open and close signaled to me that [Name] awoke, grazing her features, I watched her step out of the red vehicle with a limp. She finally made the separated grounds between us, when she spoke, "Can you tell me where we are going?" I smirked "Why spoil the surprise?" Her eyes narrowed, I just waved my gloves.

Breathing in and out, she said something again, "I'm really starving here, what food do you have?" "Nothing of your particular taste I'm afraid." Showing a face of discomfort, and holding her stomach, "Listen, I don't know how much longer I can keep this up, but I really need some food, its been at least three days." That statement was true, signing and stepping down the cracked wood table, I stretched, "Come on, let's hit a side shop or something." We both hopped back in the red car, that we "borrowed" from BEN.

[Your Pov]

Jackie was taking you somewhere to finally fulfil the insufferable monster noises that gut of yours has been making. It was to the point of being gut wrenchingly painful. Thinking of what he said at the broken down wood area, you pondered if he really ate organs. Hoping desperately that it was animal organs or maybe like fake candy organs.

Your stomach was full, and peaceful sleepy thoughts bubbled inside your head, as it leaned against the car door glass. Night had fallen a long time ago, and passing the yellow street lights caused for their hues to shape odd shadow across the dash and Jack's mask of a face. Their hues never lasted long but they were soon replaced with the next light. The swaying of the car between the lines began to lull you to sleep.

This place was unfamiliar, but yet very comfortable. Stretching out across the warm and squishy surface, which felt more and more like a bed. Your toes almost reached the end of the mattress, as you dug further into the covers. Something bummed your toes at the near the end, it was rectangular in shape, and larger than a textbook. Crawling back up from the covers, you peared over to what it was.

It was breakfast in bed, the small plastic cup of water slightly spilled over on the small tray placed atop of the comforter when your feet bummed it. Simple bread lay next to an apple on a paper place, the gesture was nice, but failed at elegance. Jack was no where in the room, but this brought back memories of the first place you were taken to. Quickly moving your legs to check for a rope, luckily there was none. Looking upon the room your eyes saw an older torn up, faded blue office chair that was off to the right side with, the shopping bags resting in the seat of the chair. The window was half boarded up, but the side with glass letting light stream in add something to this damper place.

A body wracked with pain did not move so well, and god do you wish there was morphine left, but the clear plastic bag was stucked dry, even the tude that dug into your skin was empty. No longer needing it you clasped your hand around the tubing protruding from your arm and pulled. Needle and all came out, shooting a squirt of blood on to the bed plus a few drops onto the dirt smudged floor