Chapter Thirteen "Love Interest"

Before I post this chapter, I'm not going to use Ej's point of view, also this happens to be the smut/lemon chapter so fair warning here. Also me and a friend drew that.

His arm began to shift around your waist, as he pressed closer toward you. Your arms, now having a mind of their own moved up to his shoulders, fingers tangling with his hair at the bottom of his neck. Pulling back for a breath, he leaned his head atops of yours looking down and breathing heavy. Everytime he breathed his chest would get closer towards yours until it was a hug, then deepen kiss again.

He placed you on a counter which was still covered in blood, so you could wrapped your legs around him. Lips colliding, and moaning under his lip you felt his sharp jagged teeth tugged at your bottom lip. Intaggleing his hair with your finger harder, he bit down on your lip, making you gasp which he suppressed with his tongue. It was rough from scars and metallic as it battled yours. Pulling you off the counter he held you up by squeezing your butt tightly.

Walking up stairs and making out was not easy, but the two of you completed that as he threw you roughly upon the makeshift bed, then straddled you. Jack's knees at your waist and arm tied down by his hands all you could do was arch to him, making him growl. Putting both wrist in one hand, with the other he ripped off his mask, grinning before he kissed you. Leaving your lips he went straight to your neck, giving all of the neck he wanted as Jack laid soft kisses on the skin before he began to suck at the base. His teeth sank into your skin as you moaned arching up to his hips again. His one free gloved hand moved up you shirt as his hips lowered down ward, that when you felt the hard reacted member through his jeans. Not caring any more his other hand let go of your wrist, which your hand flew up into his shirt as he tried to pull off yours.

Both shirts were off and gloves in Jack's case, his hands were cupping your bra and boobs, his hips were rubbing in slow circular motions upon your own, moaning towards that he finally ripped off your bra, cupping your boobs whole. Your hands were racing down towards his pants, which they reached the pockets it you picked out a scalpel from inside. Grinning he snactched it out of your hand and placed in the part of your breast. The dull side of the cold blade erupted goose bumps your chest, turning the blade over he cut smooth lines down your stomach pass your belly botton. Licking the small trick of blood back up to your chest and passed your collar bone, he kissed you again, your own blood tasted not to bad.

Sticking the sharp blade into the mattress, Jack's hands went back to you, traveling down to your pants. Pulling them off he came back up to bite the pantys you were wearing and dragged them down to your feet, ripping them off and throwing them on the other side of the room. Stopping Jack before he could do any more you wrapped your hands around the belt on his pants, then moving your hands inside. Wasting no more time he pulled the pants off, with his boxers.

Jacks thrusted hard, he bit the other side of your neck as he did so, you could feel blood trickle down your shoulder and on to the bed. Pushing hard with each slam, he drove you to insanity. Breathing heavier by the minute until you could hold it no longer "JACK" you screamed as you come on him. Pleasured by your orgasm, it keep him going until you could feel warm juices go into your core.

Falling to the side Jack panted heavily along side with you, his toned chest rising and collapsing. Tracing the scars over his chest you fell asleep.

Jack on the other hand sat up, put his pants back on and watched you sleep for a bit. Digging the scalpel out of the mattress, he climbed atop you once more. Tracing the now scabbed over line on your stomach, he traced them back your chest. Thinking of them finally he looked to your throat, with both of his marks on either side of the nape of the neck. Using the scalpel he traced a line across your neck, deep into your neck. Blood seeped from the guttural cut, as you passed away slowly in your sleep.

Going back over the same line on your stomach Jack was able to get to your sternum, which he snapped open with a loud sickening crack. Blood splattered all over him, the bed and the walls of the new a small dotted decoration now. Your organs were beautiful, perfect in shape and color, although the one he admired the most was your heart. A light pink on the top bended to a darker red, the veins were smooth and symmetrical throughout, and the values were wide and curved just right. Carefully he took his prized possession out delicately holding it in his scarred hands. After all the heart is the love interest right?

Jack grinned as he took a juicy bite.