Chapter Six "Jack."

[Ej Pov]

Carrying her was the easy part, the problem was the IV and morphine drip. Wires tangled around her and my arms. Jeff was no help at all, walking behind me, apparently looking for any upcoming nurses or doctors roaming the walls. The night nurses were all chloroformed by Masky and Hoodie, at least they helped. We walked passed the break room they had set up for the nurses, signaling Jeff with a whistle, he continued to knock on the door in a pattern, the masked duo exited the room with nurses were slumped over chairs. The four of us and one passed out girl began to walk out of the ICU wing of the hospital, passing empty hall after empty hall, it probably was best for this rescue to be on the least busiest night. "Jeff did you knock out the desk manager?" Masky spoke up as the five of us were in elevator, the ding from the door signaled that we had made it to the lobby. "Ah fuck." Jeff slammed his hand into his head.

The door opened to an empty desk. There was a folded white paper that had "pee break" scribbled on it. Not wanting to catch a goodbye with the desk manager we blotted out the lobby and met with BEN at the car he supplied. Of course it was a red sports car, with just barely enough room for all of us. I had to sit [Name] on my lap with Hoodie and Masky pressed against each side of my thighs in the back seat. Jeff and BEN claimed the front two seats. BEN shifted the car into gear propelling us backward at an alarming rate, [Name] mumbled something about dinosaurs with top hats in her drug-induced nap. Masky, seeing how BEN was driving, quickly put on a seat belt and forced Hoodie to do the same. I was barely able to put mine on.

BEN probably killed the two old ladies crossing the street in the dead of night, but we made it to the mansion. The last place I would want her to be. The other residents of the house may not take too kindly to her as Masky, Hoodie, Jeff and BEN have. Although, I am not pleased with BEN's stareing from the rearview mirror in the car adventure. As the six of us climbed out of the red car, we were met with a rather pissed out black and white clown, Jack. He began to complain how he was never invited to have some fun, but Jack shut his candy trap after he saw [Name]. A grin spread and stretched across his face, then winked at me, disappearing in a cloud of black smoke back into the house.

Making sure that all the IV and morphine wires were safely out of the door did I carry her inside. Rushing down a hallway and up two flight of stairs did I reach my room, the antiseptic scents wafted around with a hint of old blood. I have must have forgotten the sack of kidneys I had in my mini fridge. Setting her down on the bed, of dark blues and blacks, then started setting up all the medical supplies we stole from the hospital along the way. I turned to the fridge, the smell was quite strong from distance where the bed lay on the other side of the room. Slender Man would have a fit if I threw this in the kitchen trash can, I would just have to bury it in the backyard. I grabbed the brown sack and headed out the door, making sure it was locked before I left, I tied the key around my neck with a piece of loose string.

[Your Pov]

The odors of disinfectant are still lingering in your room. After a deep breath, you relax, hoping you only had a dream. The dull beeps coming from the IV monitor was still going off and your eyes remained closed, heavy from last night's slumber. Stretching, you realized this bed is too big for the hospital bed and something was around your ankle. Springing up and snapping your eyes open you found yourself still in a white hospital gown under dark blue and black blankets. Looking around the room you discover grey walls, a blue mini fridge, a dark wooden desk with a computer, and a dark accompanying wooden dresser. Lying back down, sighing in relief that no one was in the room with you, only did you notice the sleeping blue masked guy in a desk chair. Quietly climbing out of bed with your IV's in hand you began to make your way to the door, only to fall flat on your face as the thing on your ankle coiled back to the bed.

The masked boy came jumping out of his chair, began to look in his bed for you, only to find you sprawled on the floor with a face full of hard wood and your butt sticking up. Scrambling to your feet, you back as far away as the rope would allow. He only sighed, mumbling something as he walked over picked up a confused and slightly delusional you, just to place you back in the safety of the blankets. The ceiling was a lighter gray than the walls, laying there for hours you began to make patterns with the textured ceiling. The blue mask only slept in his chair, randomly he would jump up and check to make sure you were still trapped. His head would lean into his hand with the force of his body coming too. The only thing from keeping his figure from falling was the elbow rest. Whenever he jumped up you turned your gaze back to the patterned ceiling.

After a while, blue mask began to dig through the mini fridge. When he opened it a horrible decaying smell beckoned your nose to disgust. His gloved hands pulled out a brown paper sack, the bottom was a darker color than the over all bag but it seemed not to drip anything. He pulled out what appeared to be an organ, thinking back on any anatomy books you've read in the past, it occurred to you that it was a kidney. Lifting up the mask just to his mouth and nose he took a bite with white sharp all around canines. The blood dripped on what looked like to be gray skin. You were officially disgusted, bearing no more you turned your head away. Blue mask took note of this and left to finish his sack of "food" outside the room.

The door opened to revealed blue mask, he seemed timed to enter his room. He eventually came back to the same spot in the chair, he fiddled with his gloved hands. Clearing his throat he spoke finally "I'm Jack." His voice was left open in the air, not wanting to answer, you turned to the ceiling. Taking notice of lack of talking he sat in silence with you, he spoke one more time, "Do you need anything?". Finally giving in to whatever strength you had left to ignore him you spoke, "I need clothes, a toothbrush, hair brush and a way to get out of here." Shifting in the chair after you finally answered him, he replied "I can give you three out of four, we'll get some clothes tonight.". Taking a deep breath you winced in pain, your sides and legs where extremely damaged from the car you had gotten hit by and you crank up the morphine as you began to sleep again.