A Quick Note Before The Story

Skip to the next part if you don't care :)

Hey guys! This is my fan fiction for
Bendy And The Ink Machine! If you do not know what that is then I suggest you look into the storyline and characters of the game before reading this.

I wanted to let you know that this story basically takes place before chapter 3 came out, so some things like Joey's appearance and age and Alice's real appearance are not up-to-date, or even make sense at all. Especially since Joey and Henry are only 32 in this story, and if you pay attention to the note in the beginning then you know they've been working together for 30 years. So they worked together when they were two.

Try not to pay attention to the things that don't make sense, it makes the story a better experience. And yes, this story is supposed to be humorous because my standards are that "as long as it makes my sister laugh then it's worth publishing".

I also have a lot of original characters in here like Borisalina who's introduced in chapter 23, and Mikey Scoot, Audrey, and of course Carlos, Axel and Dylan.

I'm pretty sure that's all, make sure to give your feedback on the chapters (at least if you want to)! Enjoy the story!