Chapter 10: Ink and Poison

Sammy let out a cry of sincere joy, for it was Boris who had opened the door. But then he realized Boris hadn't really saw him, and he was kicking out what looked to be a leash. Wait, why was Boris even in this house in the first place? Sammy's joy went away like a fleeing cat, and was replaced with utter confusion. Boris was about to close the door, so Sammy shouted, "Boris!" Boris's head lifted as he glanced at Sammy. "Sammy?"

Sammy ran to the still-open door and dashed inside. He was heavily panting and he collapsed on the floor. "What's all the ruckus down there?" Bendy shouted from upstairs. "Stop shouting!" Alice shouted back. Boris had shut the door and was now about to call back. "It's Sammy! He came to visit!" Alice came out of a room upstairs. "Oh, hello Sammy. Boris says you came to visit?" Bendy walked out behind her. "Sammy!? We just got a new house and yet you know where we live!?" Boris slapped his forehead. "So much for that plan." Bendy mumbled and walked back down the hall out of sight.

"Uhm, sorry about that. Bendy's . . . Bendy." Boris said, gesturing for Sammy to come with him. Sammy only nodded. "Hey, when did you get this house? And . . . how did you get it?" He asked, glancing around the gorgeous kitchen they had stopped in. "I had my way with the realtor." Boris grinned.

"Um, can i spend the night here?" Sammy asked. "OF COURSE!" Alice and Boris screamed at the same time.

- An Hour Later -

Sammy awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs. Wait, bacon and eggs? Did the cartoons really know how to cook? He sat up and rubbed his sore head. He must've fallen asleep on the floor somehow.

He shakily stood up and looked towards the stove. Surprisingly enough, it was Bendy cooking. He was also singing to himself softly. "Someday i will kill Sammmmmmmmmy, someday i will kill—" Bendy screamed. "What are you doing down here!?" Bendy looked horrified. From the front, it was all the more strange of a scene. Bendy was wearing a pink apron with a cupcake printed on. "I was sleeping down here." Sammy said calmly, eyeing the apron. "What, you wanna wear this?" Bendy said, noticing Sammy's stare. "Uh, I'll just be upstairs now." Sammy said as he ran away from the kitchen and up the stairs.

Sammy was walking up the stairs, watching his feet. He heard lovely singing in front of him, and he accidentally bumped into Alice. "AAAAAAAAAH!" They both screamed, tumbling down the stairs like soccer balls. "Next time, watch where your going." Boris chuckled, coming down the stairs, stepping over Sammy and Alice. "Hopefully next time it'll be you—" Alice grunted to Boris. Both Sammy and Alice then stood up and dusted off their clothes like nothing had happened.

Sammy heard a gasp of horror from across the room. "Alice—just what do you think you're wearing!?" Bendy gaped at her outfit. "Since when did you become a fashion critique?" Alice responded, grinning and flipping her hair. "OOOH DAMN!" Boris shouted, seated at the kitchen table. Bendy's face turned black with anger. "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT—sorry . . ." Boris shrank into his shoulders. Bendy closed his eyes and his face returned to normal.

"So anyways," Bendy said, bringing over the pan of bacon and eggs. "We cartoons don't actually need to eat. So i made this for Sammy." Bendy dumped the contents of the frying pan onto a dirty plate. Well, it wasn't dirty. It was clean, but it was stained from the past which was kind of gross. Sammy cautiously sat down at the table and gave a questioning glance at the bacon and eggs on the plate. Bendy saw his glance and quickly added, "I didn't poison it this time."

Sammy gave a short-lived smile and before Boris could warn him, Sammy had already devoured the whole plate. Boris slapped his forehead. "You can't trust Bendy." At that, Sammy's vision blurred and his head smacked onto the table as he went unconscious. "What did you do this time?" Boris complained, placing a hand on Sammy's back. Bendy frowned. "I didn't do anything this time, I swear!" Bendy complained. And then he burst out laughing. "It was just a small amount of poison. Nothing lethal." Boris's eyes widened. "Cyanide? Uhm . . . I do not know my poisons . . . ink poisoning?"

Bendy grinned. "What other poison would I have," He cut into his arm using a butter knife. "other than ink?"

~

Sammy was knocked out for an hour before he woke up. He felt nauseous and he had a throbbing headache. He glanced down at himself. It appeared as though he had been tied to a chair. Awesome.

He looked around the room he was in. Everything in the small room was a fiery shade of hot pink.

Where am I? He thought drowsily. He heard a floorboard freak behind him suddenly, so Sammy bent his head backwards and spotted Ink Bendy. "I never liked you, and now you're going to live in our house!?" Ink Bendy yelled, and ran abnormally fast towards Sammy. Then the door opened, causing Bendy to stop in his tracks as Alice walked in. "How are you guys doin—BENDY! JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" She dropped the platter of mugs on the floor as she dashed into the room and grabbed Bendy by the arm. She swung Bendy out of the room with great agility and strength and slammed the door so he couldn't come back in.

Alice sighed and leaned against the door. "Sorry about that," Alice began. "He never really liked you I guess." Alice walked over and untied Sammy. His knees were shaking as she led him to the door. "You can stay in my room for now."

~

"Well, boys," Carlos grinned at the other two boys across from him in their matching leather chairs. "We did it. We actually did it." Carlos leaned his head back and cackled like a witch in its death bed.

"It doesn't seem like that big of a deal," Dylan mumbled. Carlos stopped laughing and stared at him. "Are you serious? Of course it's a big deal!" He slammed his fist onto the dinky coffee table beside him.

"Axel? Any thoughts?"

Axel shook his head, his finger on his chin like he was thinking. "Actually, I do." Axel looked up at them, his hands in his lap. "Wouldn't we get ink poisoning from this?" Dylan nodded his agreement to the question.

Carlos rolled his eyes. "No. Well, hopefully not. But still! We shall do this together!" Carlos stood from his seat and walked to Dylan. He pulled Dylan out of his seat. "You will go last." He then walked to Axel. "You will be after me. I will go first." Carlos walked over to the door to his bathroom where they were keeping the ink machine, opening it and entering the space. He turned it on and grabbed one of the many wine glasses lying in the bathtub beside them.

"Shouldn't we just use a mug instead?" Axel suggested. Carlos shook his head. "A wine glass calls for a special occasion! Just don't break it. He handed one to Axel.

"What about me?" Dylan asked, straightening. "Oh, right!" Carlos dug around in his bathroom cabinet. "Here, this cup is usually my niece's. I like to hide it in here so Grammy doesn't do something to it." Carlos handed a plastic Barbie-themed cup to Dylan. Carlos stifled a laugh as he walked to the ink machine. "Ready, boys?" At that, Carlos and the three boys filled their cups. "To the ink machine." Carlos grinned.