Chapter 20: Journey to his Bae

Bendy sat at the tiny kitchen table, well, on the table actually. He clutched a knife tied to a string that he repeatedly threw around the house, piercing random objects and swinging them back over, utilizing the long thin thread. He'd already collected a mountain of paintings he tore off the walls with the knife-lasso, as well as several of the framed stock images of old people and little children.

"OH MY GOOOOOD." He yelled loudly, rolling his eyes and collapsing backwards into the smashed paintings and photos. He was incredibly bored, hence the reason he was swinging around a lasso-knife trying to impale the abundant decorations littering the large ivory house.

Of course he was bored, everybody was gone. Not one person was doing nothing, except for him. He'd been left in the dust. Literally.

He coughed, sending crushed drywall exploding in a cloud around him as he sat back up and leapt off the table.

Where were Sammy and Alice going again? He didn't really care, although he still wondered what was so interesting about Sammy's job that had made Alice want to join him.

Of course she joined him. Her and Sammy seemed pretty close despite the fact they had literally just met each other a few days ago.

Bendy' mouth twitched downward. He hated Sammy, and now that he was staying with them made it three hundred times worse.

He walked over to the window  that Dylan tossed the pan out earlier, and stared at the dusty road as rain began to fall.

"Maybe I should go spy on them." He said loudly to nobody in particular. He turned away from the window and let out a yelp as he jumped a foot in the air and flew backwards into the wall. A framed stock image of a man and a woman smiling levitated just before him. "Yeah, you should! Go get your boo back!" The man said, grinning. The woman beside him slapped him in the face, and turned back to face Bendy. "If you do go to spy on them, be careful." She spoke carefully, using her hands aggressively to demonstrate some situation Bendy couldn't decipher. "It could easily blow up in your face if you aren't careful!" She yelled, suddenly turning and punching the man in the face.

Bendy nodded slowly, still slightly freaked out as he climbed out of the rubble from the wall he'd destroyed when he flew. "Yeah, I guess I will go." He said, dusting himself off as he started walking to the front door.

"Oh, and one last thing!" The woman chirped behind him. He spun around to face the floating picture. "Please stop murdering us." Her smile became demonic as her head tilted, her straight white teeth becoming long razor-sharp points. Pieces of destroyed stock images floated upwards, angling towards him in a deadly manner.

Bendy grinned. "A fellow demon, I see." He said, crossing his arms.

The man beside the woman looked incredibly frightened, and was trembling. "Y-yeah," he spoke in a shaky voice.

Bendy turned back around and opened the front door. "BYE BESTIE! GOOD LUCK GETTING YOUR BOO!" The man yelled as he closed the door behind him and left.

The rain came down in torrents as Bendy raised a hand to cover and protect his face.

Massive gales of wind blew debris against the house as Bendy attempted to walk forward. In the distance, he watched as several cats were swept into a miniature tornado, creating something that Bendy thought could only be described as a catnado.

He stepped forward, and a cat smacked into his face. He screamed, batting it off and taking off running in a random direction.

He ran until he found himself in the middle of an empty street, and squinted as he looked around.

A pair of headlights appeared in the distance. Well, Bendy thought they were headlights, even though it looked like the car they probably belonged to was smashing into things.

Bendy stepped forward, watching as the LED headlights hurtled towards him.

A second passed. Then next thing Bendy knew, he was on the front window of a beat-up limo gasping for air. He stopped breathing after a moment, because he remembered he didn't actually need to breathe air.

The driver inside didn't look startled at all. In fact, he was howling with laughter as he lifted a concealed bottle--of what Bendy assumed was alcohol--inside a brown paper bag to his lips, talking a large swig of the stuff.

A handful of orangutans crawled over the front seats, peeing on the walls and tossing each other's poop on one another.

Bendy attempted to move, but he was stuck against the windshield as the car continued to rocket across the road.

The guy smacked a giant red button above his head, and the windshield started lowering, causing the monkeys to smack against the very back of the limo. The windshield hit the bottom, and Bendy was launched into the vehicle.

He hit the wall like a boulder, and fell to the floor as the windshield was raised once again.

The man twisted around to face the back seat, and grinned. "Well hello there! You're quite good-looking for a six-year-old!" The man said, taking another swig from the bag. The car swerved across the road, smashing into mailboxes and peoples' houses.

Bendy frowned. "I'm not six. I'm--" Bendy froze, and started thinking. Sillyvision had created him roughly three years ago-- "I'm actually three." He said proudly, folding his arms and leaning into the throne of orangutans holding him up.

"Ah! Even better! What's your name, little girly?" The man said, still staring at him. Bendy stuck up his nonexistent nose. "Tell me yours first." He said. "Oh, and I'm not a girl!"

The man tilted his head to the side like a dog trying to understand. "What are you then?"

Bendy glared at him. "None of your business. Can you take me to the Olive Garden?" He said, glancing out the window to see cats flying past like missiles.

"Yeah, sure thing. The name's Mikey Scoot, by the way." The man, Mikey, said. Bendy nodded, continuing to hold eye contact with him.

"Yeah. How soon can you get me there?" Bendy said impatiently, tapping his foot on an orangutan that happened to be beneath him.

"Now," Mikey said, abruptly pulling the speeding car to a stop. The car fell on its side from the sharp turn he took, landing with a thump.

Bendy hit the window with a crunch. "Ugh... I really hope that was the glass..." he mumbled.

The door that was now at the top was opened aggressively and yanked off the hinges with a snap. "Oh, oops. Sucks that I don't have insurance." Mikey said as he discarded the door behind him.

He reached in and grabbed Bendy by the horn, but instead of actually grabbing it his hand was sucked in.

"Ah, would you look at that." He said to his watch. "I'm going to be late for dinner! You need to get out, now!" He said, flinging Bendy out of the car, his hand snapping back out of him.

Bendy smacked against the gravel as he heard the vehicle land back on the ground normally.

He sat up and watched as the car's engine roared and the vehicle was launched across the street, the exhaust pipe laying on the ground in the cloud of dust.

Bendy coughed as he stood, causing dirt and moths to fly away from him.
He looked behind him, and saw that he was indeed at the Olive Garden. "Fantastic." He grumbled as he approached the front door and kicked it open.