02. spin the bottle

So what do y'all think of Big Shot so far?

Oh yeah if y'all are wondering, Kostas is pronounced Coast-tas and not Cost-tas.  

"I was just fucked up, I was just down, down bad."

***

"Kostas?" Amour says in disbelief. 

I watch in confusion as Amour rushes to go embrace the stranger, who I assume is named Kostas. I look to Reese and Finnick who seem just as confused as me. I have no idea who this guy is and the fact that Amour is all over him is making me feel some type of way.

"How? How are you even here? I-I thought you moved to Flordia! This is crazy!" Amour stammers, still looking shocked. 

The guy chuckles. "I know I did, but I came out here to visit family. I was in the neighborhood and I saw your name on the sign," he explains.

"How'd you know it was me?" Amour questions.

"Your name isn't very common, Amour," the guy laughs, which causes Amour to laugh. 

 Okay, I've had enough. I don't know who the fuck this guy is or who the fuck he thinks he is, talking to my boyfriend without even attempting to acknowledge my existence, but I don't like him. I already have a feeling that he's trouble, just by the way he looks. 

I cough loudly, gaining their attention. 

"Oh, right!" Amour grabs onto the stranger's wrist and drags him over to me. "Kostas, this is my boyfriend, Isaiah. Zay, this is Kostas, he's like my best friend from middle school." 

Best friend from middle school? I didn't know Amour had a best friend from middle school. Why didn't I know that?

I notice a slight look of disappointment on Kostas' face when he hears the word "boyfriend" come out of Amour's mouth, but he quickly shakes it off and smiles before reaching out to shake my hand. "Hey, nice to meet you, Isaiah." 

I hesitantly take his hand and shake it. "Hi," I say shortly as I look him over.

The fact that Kostas' face was almost perfectly sculpted made me suspicious. He looked like a model. Under his full lips, he had a bit of stubble that helped embrace his sharp jawline and he has prominent cheekbones that helped shape the rest of his face. He wore a nice black shirt with the top few buttons undone and dark skinny jeans that showed off his muscular legs. His hair was neatly styled out of his face and to top it all off, he had these weird hazel-green eyes that you couldn't help but stare at.

I don't like him. 

"Over there is Shareese, she and Isaiah are basically attached at the hip," Amour gestured towards Reese, who gave him the same once over I did. "And that's my roommate, Finnick, he's from Scotland."