CHAPTER 16 - SHE'S JUST HIS COUSIN RIGHT?

GINA'S POV

It's just been a day since Lance was discharged from the hospital. He seemed to be better than he was before he got the accident.
What amazed was that he got better at sex. Like, a lot better even better than before. I think his cock got bigger or something like that. Whatever it was I didn't care.

I was almost done with the chores while Lance made breakfast when the doorbell rang. I went to answer it.
"Hold on, I'm coming!" I said.
When I opened the door a young lady was there she was taken aback by my presence.
She appeared to be 16 not thin but also not thick, with nice boobs and I could tell her nipples were pointy. She wore a cute T-shirt and a mini skirt. She was gorgeous! But what made me a bit worried was the fact that she had a suitcase with her.

"Good morning," she said "Is Pri... Ah, I mean Lance home?"

"Yeah, he is," I replied, "And you are?"

"I'm Trisha and it's kind of important I see him "

"OH OK come in then"

She thanked me and picked up her suitcase.

When she came in, Lance looked happy to see her. She ran towards him and he caught and embraced her.

"Look at you!" he said

"Look at me? Have you seen yourself?" she asked amidst laughter, "I won't lie, but you look manlier for a 15-year-old"

It seemed Lance acknowledged my presence.
"Uhm Trisha, this is Gina, my maid," he said

"Oh nice to meet you, Gina," she said and extended her hand to me which I accepted and shook firmly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," I said

"No, the pleasure's all mine," she said, "Thanks for taking care of my little cousin."

Oh, so she's his cousin. Man! My head needs to calm down.

"So what's up?" Lance said while motioning towards her suitcase.

"Just thought I would spend the weekend with you," she said

"Sure, why not. You can stay in Gina's room," he said.

"Mimi, please let me stay in your room" she pleaded with puppy eyes

"Ok but only for this night," he said.

She squealed with delight.
I don't know why, but my jealousy instincts were going haywire! When she was done moving into Lance's room, she joined us for breakfast.

The day just flew by. It was the 31st of October and a Friday so Lance and I had to go to school leaving Trisha all alone.

When we got home, Trisha had already prepared Jollof rice as lunch.
I loved the taste.

"It's Ghanaian Jollof," she said with a smile.

"It's nice," I said while Lance nodded with approval.
I've never seen Lance eat with so much vigor.
Calm down, she's just his cousin and she is not a threat. I said to myself.

After lunch, they both played chess which I knew I wasn't good at. For the first time, I saw Lance panicked during the game she was obviously better than him.
Out of 6 games, he was only able to win twice.

I left both of them and went to relax in the living room. I pulled out 'Sanctuary' by
Nora Roberts to read.

I dozed off.

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock, it was 8 pm and time for dinner.
"You're up?" Trisha asked.

"Yeah, where's Lance?" I asked