Chapter 30: To break a heart or an ass...

9th of November 2015

Narrator's POV

Dan stared at Alpha who was breathing hard but bleeding from her right shoulder and arm. She had put on a face mask, so he couldn't see who she was and neither could Vivian.

They had been fighting for 10 minutes now and her situation was looking dire. He was getting bored.

"Tell me," Dan said, "Why do you want to kill her?"

Alpha remained silent. Dan looked at Emilia who had fainted out of shock much earlier and Vivian who didn't seem interested at all in the fight.

"Go," said Dan with a wave of the hand.

Alpha's eyes didn't trust her opponent, so Dan sheath his dagger proving he was no longer interested in this fight. Alpha took the opportunity to run away while clutching at her injured arm.

"You could've killed her," Vivian said.

"I didn't want to," Dan relied as he walked over to Emilia's body, "So this is Lance's mom. She's hot."

He touched her chin and sniffed her hair. Then his hands moved down to her breasts, squeezing a little before sneaking his hand into her bra and touching her stiff nipples.

"Mmmm," he groaned, "She's indeed nice."

"She's old enough to be your mother," Vivian warned.

Dan shot her glare but his hands didn't leave Emilia's breasts, "Ho, are you going to stop me?"

Vivian crossed her arms, "Maybe."

Dan got up and walked towards her, "Maybe, I should do it with you instead?"

Vivian got into a fighting stance making Dan stop in his tracks.

Dan sighed, "Fine, whatever."

Emilia started muttering, "Alpha... Alpha..."

"Take her to Lance's place," Vivian said.

10th November 2015.

Tiffany's POV

Smoking was another thing I learnt from my school. Although I stopped for some time, the urge to puff up some smoke was kinda urgent so it wouldn't hurt to go back to old habits. Or so I thought.

I clocked out of work by 5:30pm and headed to the nearest shop.

"Who is it for?" asked the sales person as he handed over the pack of cigarettes and lighter over to me.

"My mom," I said before lighting a stick and drawing a puff.

Damn, I've forgotten how good smoking felt.

After paying the salesperson I decided to buy a little something for Stacy. I felt like I owed her that much as I hadn't told her about my new job.

My shoulder hurt a lot thanks to the injuries I sustained yesterday, who would've thought he was so ruthless?!

I dialed Stacy again, but she wasn't answering my calls. Strange. I sent her a message telling her I was coming over to her place.

I was about hailing a cab, when something caught my attention. A girl was walking arm in arm with a guy. What was weird was, the girl was my girlfriend! I wondered what she could be doing here. With a guy for that matter.

I quietly followed them until they entered an alleyway. I sneaked behind a pillar and watched the two of them. Stacy wrapped her arms around his neck and started kissing him softly. His hands trailed around her body and rested on her ass. As he squeezed, she gasped and chuckled. I didn't believe what was going on, heck, I couldn't believe it. I took out my phone and started recording.