Chapter 32: Family Planning

11th November 2015

LANCE'S POV

Sometimes I tried to act like I didn't notice it but, she just had to confirm it. The class rep has been fawning over me ever since I got here. She would often stare at me throughout class periods and would get flustered anytime I caught her staring.

The school was done for the day and here she was holding a letter out to me with a 'heart' shape scribbled on it.

"Pl... Please take this," she offered.

I looked around the empty classroom and sighed, "Is this why you said I should stay behind after school?"

She looked disappointed, "I'm not your type?"

She had the same height and shape as Gina so, heck yeah! She was totally my type.

"It's not that but..." I started to say but was cut off.

"Then why not?" she asked, "I really like you, Lance. I'll be the perfect girlfriend who'll answer to your beck and call. I'll do anything you want!"

"Anything?" I eyed her assets, "Do you understand the gravity of those words."

Maybe she took the hint because she started fiddling with her buttons, "Well a good girlfriend would always do what her boyfriend wants."

Strange.

Normally I would've pinned her down, kissed her neck and fondle her boobs but I didn't feel anything; Not even an erection.

"Can I have some time to think about it?" I asked.

"Sure you can," she replied as she arranged her uniform, "I'll see you tomorrow."
All of a sudden, I didn't feel excited about coming to school tomorrow.

Gina and Trisha had left to a classmate's house, while Rita had a practice of some sorts. Well, she was with that other girl that I met on my first day at school so I guess she's ok.

As I walked home, I noticed a car that I had become, all-too-familiar, with. Strange, I would've either seen her driving towards me, or standing by the car. Maybe, she wasn't here for me. I could've just walked by, but my curiosity has been too much lately.

I peered into the driver seat and saw my trusty detective, slouched over the steering wheel. The steady rise and fall of her shoulders told me she was okay; I hoped. Tapping on the window gently, I awoke her from her slumber. She looked tired, exhausted would've been a better way to put it. She looked drained and her eyes looked like they did a 2-hour course on crying.

As she noticed me, she wiped her face and drool, then mustered up that fake smile of hers. She opened the door and motioned me to get in. I sat in the front seat and studied her, she reeked of cigarettes.

"You smoke?" I asked.

"Just started," she replied.

"Why? If I may ask?" I crossed my arms.

She stared at me with eyes that said, it's none of your business, before replying, "Aren't I old enough to do that?"

"Something seems off about you though," I shrugged, "You're always helping me, so it's normal for me to want to help you out. Sorry if I overstepped."

She breathed out softly and smiled genuinely, "I'm sorry about that. Just been having some relationship issues."

"Oh that's true, you're supposed to have someone betrothed to you right?" I asked.