The Arena

Lily's POV

I made my way towards the tube I was going to be put in that lifted me into the arena .

Once I got to the room I saw my stylist who just simply nodded my way and adjusted my outfit which happened to be a wet suit which could only mean one thing ... water .

I was ok with water i mean I could swim so it's not like I would instantly drown to death .

My stylist said nothing so I just stood in the tube until it took me up to the arena where I now stood on a pedestal.

I looked around to see the arena looked based of a rainforest or a tropical forest with water surrounding the cornucopia.

On my left was Cashmere where as on my right was Peeta .

The countdown got to 10 causing me to position myself .

Before I knew it was time to start .

I dove into the water and swam as fast as I could until I reached the cornucopia .

I picked up the set of throwing knives . I saw Finnick get his trident before he turned and looked at me . Was this where he kills me and reveals everything was a lie ?

"Lily come on allies remember"

Apparently he didn't plan on killing me yet .

"Right well we need to find Katniss and Peeta"

Finnick sent his trident soaring at someone next to me . It hit some tribute from I can't remember what district but Finnick had managed to save Katniss who loaded her bow and pointed it in Finnick's direction .

Finnick showed Katniss a golden bracelet he was wearing before saying

"Allies"

Katniss realised after Finnick showed her the bracelet that they were indeed allies .

"Let's find Peeta"

"Mags has found him"

I looked towards Mags to see she was pointing at the water which could only mean that Peeta was underneath .

A cannon boomed and I silently prayed it wasn't Peeta because if Peeta was dead then this alliance with Katniss would be lost .

Peeta then emerged from the water trying to catch his breath .