Propaganda

Lily's POV

Plutarch sighed and didn't answer our questions much to my annoyance but instead said

"Listen here's what we need to do . We need to shoot a series of propaganda's showing that you are both alive and well .  We need all the districts to join this fight"

"You left him there . You left Peeta in that arena to die . PEETA IS THE ONE WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO LIVE"
Katniss said darkly .

"Miss Everdeen this revolution is about everyone it's about all of us and we need voices"
Coin responded

"Then you should've saved Peeta"

Katniss then got up and stormed out of the room causing both Plutarch and Coin to look my way hopefully .

"Where's Finnick and is he ok ?"
I asked .

"He's fine you will be able to see him after this"

"Why couldn't I see him before ?"

"We didn't want anyone getting in the way of you saying yes to this"

I frowned at this before snapping back .

"How would Finnick get in the way of anything ?"

"Miss Snow will you do this or not ?"

I thought about Katniss's despair to hear Peeta was in the capitol most likely getting tortured for information aswell as the other missing tributes such as Johanna . I guess there was Enobaria aswell but I doubt she would be getting tortured as she didn't have anything to do with Katniss and the rebellion .

"I will only do it if somehow you will find a way to bringing all the tributes which are in the capitol back to district 13 and give them no punishments"

Coin looked hesitant as if she really didn't want to do this which annoyed me to be quite honest .

"I'm not sure if we can do that"
Coin said although I know she meant 'no' by that .

"Well then you've not only lost one voice but two"

"We need this rebellion"

"And you will have this rebellion when you agree to what I have just proposed"
I said raising my voice a little .

"Very well then"
Coin replied although her facial expression showed that deep down she was seething .

"Now take me to Finnick"