Tied Up

You sat up in your bed, staring at the door across the room. You wished it was blue. Closing your eyes, you willed the door to change color, to become the one you saw in Jason's workshop. You opened your eyes again, to find the same cream-colored bedroom door. Sighing, you wrapped your arms around your legs, drawing them close to your body. You counted up the seconds in your head, and tried to not think about anything. You tried to savor these seconds, where you were perfectly alone, but the dark, empty feeling in your soul persisted. After a few minutes, there was a knock at your door. You slid off the bed, and opened it. 

"Hello dear. Are you ready?" Jason asked you, sweetly. You nodded, and took his hand as he led you out of your room and down the hall. As you walked alongside Jason, you looked across from him to see what doll Jason had brought along today. You hoped it was Maggie, but it wasn't. You recognized the doll slightly. Her hair had been replaced with raven feathers, and her hands resembled the talons of a bird, three claws to each hand. Her torso had also been carved out, replaced with  bird cage. You shivered, thinking about how painful that must have been, and tried to push the unpleasant thought away, along with the churning in your stomach.

Leaning back, you examined Jason. He had the trace of a smile on his face, which relieved you. If Jason was in a good mood, it meant your day would go much better. Whether you liked it or not, your days revolved around Jason and his ever-shifting emotions. He had, however, been much nicer ever since you were "found" and returned to his grasp. He had tried to question where you had been, but you lied and said you had simply gotten horribly lost. Jason didn't seem to be entirely convinced by your story, but he let it slide. He hadn't even questioned how you escaped your restraints. Maybe Jason didn't remember tying you up. Or maybe he was so happy you were back he didn't care. Either way, for three days straight Jason had barely given you enough space to breathe. His focus was entirely on you, doting in a way that suffocated. 

"And here we are, ladies first, Y/N," Jason said to you with a pleasant smile. You entered the room, noting that 'ladies first' didn't apply to the other doll, who entered the room after Jason did. 

The room was the one you had been in only three short days ago- the sewing room. It was where Jason liked to design clothes and fabrics for himself and his dolls. You looked around the room with caution. "What are we doing today, Jason?" You asked, trying to sound curious instead of nervous. 

Jason placed his hand on his cheek delicately. He seemed almost embarrassed to answer. "Ah, well, I've been trying out some new designs, for clothes and such, dresses. I was wondering if you'd model for me? I want to see how they look on a living person."

You were slightly taken aback, but after a moment of hesitation, nodded. Jason smiled and clapped his hands together. 

"Wonderful!" He said.

Jason handed an article of clothing to the doll, and she led you behind a divider wall, helping you get dressed. It was a pale blue dress, lightweight and easy to move in. At the bottom of the dress was the image of a white bunny, stitched on. As you looked down at the fabric, you noticed it seemed to shimmer slightly, as if there was glitter on it. You moved your hands across the soft fabric, watching as the light caught it. 

You came out from behind the wall, where Jason was sitting down in a chair, waiting patiently. His face lit up when he saw you, and he immediately stood, moving around you and examining the dress, asking how it felt, how you liked the color, etc. You answered him, feeling slightly uncomfortable with him circling you like a hawk, grabbing parts of the dress the check the stitching, and tugging on the straps to make sure they weren't going to slip. Eventually he backed away, placing his hand under his chin and staring you down like an artist examining a painting.