Pincushion

A/N: Happy December everyone! I made this chapter extra fluffy for you! It's the longest chapter so far too, at about 4,000 words! Enjoy, Y'all!

The snake was devouring you. You struggled fruitlessly against it's iron tight grip, placing your hands against Mr.Gluttons mouth, trying to pry his jaws open. The pain was unbearable, his needle sharp teeth digging into your legs. And then you heard a voice, just outside the hallway.

"Y/N? Y/N, we're here, where are you?"

It was your dad. Your parents called out to you, and you smiled, tears of relief sprung into your eyes as you fought off the pain of the monster devouring you. You tried to call out to them, opening your mouth to shout.

No words came out. Nothing. You opened and closed your mouth, fear suddenly resurfacing and crashing on top of you. Your hands flung up to scratch at your throat, leaving your body vulnerable to Mr.Glutton, as he gleefully continued to swallow you whole, now unimpeded by your arms. You screamed and screamed, your voice as silent as your tears. You listened to your parents walk past you.

"No!" You mouthed silently. Your hands tried to grasp at Mr. Glutton again, to stop his feast to no avail. It was too late, and his jaws opened wide to swallow your head as you desperately tried to scream out something, anything-

And that's when you woke up, screaming. You gasped for breath, shaking as you stumbled out of bed, trying to stop the flow of tears from your eyes. Eventually, your sobs subsided, and you checked the clock next to your nightstand. 7 am. You considered going back to bed, but memories of the nightmare you had stopped you. Like hell you were going to sleep after that.

You opened the door and left your bedroom, walking down the hallways, steering clear of the ones Jason forbid you from going down (Knowing Mr. Glutton was probably down one of them). Other than that, you had no idea where you were going. You just needed to clear your head.

Unconsciously, you found yourself walking down a familiar path, and ended up in the kitchen. A familiar golden-haired girl looked up as you entered.

"Y/N!" Annabelle said, her face lighting up. She ran forward to hug you, an action you responded to in kind, thankful she was here.

"Annabelle! I didn't think you'd be here," you said, as you pulled away from the hug to look at her.

"Why? Were you looking for me?" She asked, confused. You gave her an awkward smile.

"Well, not really. I had a bad dream, it's nothing really...I'm just glad I have someone to talk to now, I feel like I haven't seen you or Maggie in forever!" You explained, trying to wave away her concern. She pat the table, motioning for you to sit down. You complied, sitting in the chair nearest to you.

"Do you want something to eat?" She asked, heading to the fridge and opening it.

"If it's not too much trouble, sure," You said back. You didn't feel hungry, but forced yourself to say yes anyway. Annabelle began to pull out things from the fridge, laying them on the counter.

"What was your dream?" She asked, glancing over her shoulder to look at you. You shifted in your chair, the memories of the dream causing tears to come into your eyes again.

"I...my family was looking for me." You said. You opened your mouth to continue, then closed it again. You didn't want to talk about it anymore. Annabelle noticed the sadness that seemed to wash over you.

She turned back to the stove, getting out a spatula. "I'm making eggs and some bacon, is that ok?" You nodded.

"Thanks."