two

——
"So who are we even here to see?" I asked as we got into the festival. There wasn't a line at the front since everyone had already gotten there earlier on in the day, and not at nine at night.

"Umm, Travis scott, and this other girl I forgot the name of."

"Wow. You dragged me to a random festival that reeks of drugs and alcohol, to see a rapper I don't know. Along with some girl you forgot her name of all things?"

She gave me a smile causing me to roll my eyes as we walked down a path that was filled with food trucks and activities.

"Well...speaking of alcohol..." A smirk crossed her smile as we approached a stand. The smell got stronger as we reached the front of the line.

"Can we get two please." Lena said.

The guy didn't hesitate before handing us two red solo cups filled to the rim with who knows what.

We both have the guy a small smile before we walked away. "Do we really look twenty one?" I asked her when we were far enough from the stand.

She just shrugged her shoulders before taking a big sip of her drink.

I stared at her when she made a disgusted face. "Come on. Its not that bad." She chuckled.

I stared into the cup which was filled with a light brown color which seemed to be beer but defiantly didn't smell like it.

Before I could think my way out of it I did the same as Lena and swallowed around one fourth of the drink. As soon as it hit the back of my throat I regretted it. I started to cough uncontrollably as we still walked down the path.

"Okay now you are making it look like you've never had a drink in your life." Lena said as she nudged my arm with her elbow trying to tell me to calm down.

"Sorry this stuff is really strong." I finally got out when I regained the ability to breathe.

After walking down the path we finally made it to what seems to be where everyone would be preforming. We had finished our drinks by then and we made our way through the big pile of people.

The music was blaring through the speakers that surrounded the crowd and everyone was jumping frantically. As soon as the drink started to finally hit the rapper that Lena had mentioned started to just preform.

"Lena...I'm going to go find a restroom. I think i'm going to puke." I said as I covered my mouth and Lena waved me off as I ran through the crowd.

As I glanced around the area I noticed there was small building that was beside where the huge crowd of people were. I ran as fast as i could when I realized I was actually going to throw up my guts.

When I reached the it was in fact a restroom but it was sort of trashed. There was a few rolls of toilet paper draped across the ground white the paper towels overflowed the trashcan. I made my way to a stall that seemed some what clean and kneeled on the ground.

"Jesus Christ what was in that drink." I mumbled to myself as I hovered over the toilet.

After what seemed like hours of sitting on the cold ground I finally got up and made my way to the sink.

As I was washing my hands I noticed that the bathroom door swung open. When I looked up in the mirror I met the eyes of a male who seemed to be in his late twenties.

"This is the ladies room sir." I said as I turned the water off and grabbing some paper towels before trying my hands off.

He scoffed. "So what?"

After I threw the towels away in the trash can I turned around and they guy made his way closer to me. He appeared very, very drunk with the stench that reeked off of him. Also he was holding an almost empty liquor bottle.

"Can you please leave?" I asked in a sort of kind manner even thought the guy didn't seem to give a single flying fuck that came his way.
——