fourteen

"Wait." She said as she took a deep breath. "What do you mean by confused?"

"Like...Whenever y-" I cut myself off before I would tell her she was the one confusing me. "Well you see. It's hard to explain."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"No..." I said looking down and scratching my neck at the same time. "That's why I'm confused. I have never done anything with a girl but yet I'm attracted to them, and guys. But I've dated guys before."

She scooted over on the bed a little to the point where she was right in front of me. "Then how about you experiment?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well..." She dragged out her L's before placing her hands on my knees then slowly tracing them up the sides of my thighs. "Tell me, what you feel."

Her hands we barely passing my mid thigh when the butterflies that had been in my stomach turned into me tensing up. "I feel your hands on my legs?"

The confusion in my tone caused her to chuckle.

Billie's touch was on my waist by the end of her laugh. She sat up a little to where there was only an inch, like from the pool, between us. "What are you thinking right now. Give me your exact thoughts."

"Um...I'm wondering if you lips are as soft as they look."

A small smirk grew on Billies face. Her eyes drifted from my eyes to my lips distracting me from her leaning in.

Then out of no where there was no gap. The cold air that had been touching my lips was now warm. Her lips were soft. Gentle to say the least.

Our eyes were closed but our lips moved together like if they had known each other forever. One of her hands was now holding my face while the other was holding my waist.

Just her touch could send my mind wondering endlessly, but her kiss. That would send me into a state of shock for eternity.

Before the kiss could grow deep and heavy our lips parted from each other. I could sense my face was flushed, but so was Billies. Her gaze was towards the pillowcases behind me as she avoided my gaze.

"So...What did you think?" She questioned as her gaze was still far away from mine.

"It wasn't the best." I said sarcastically causing Billie to slap my arm before rolling off of me and onto her side of the bed. "I'm joking. It was...great."

But great couldn't even describe it. Words couldn't even do the job of exposing the way my mind travel miles in his those few seconds of the touch. 

"I think I may be bi. But I may need more experiments." Billies chuckle turned into a laugh that you would try to hold in the middle of class but it would turn out to sounding like you were dying.

"But it's scary."

"What me being your experiment?" I shook my head. "Then what's scary?"

"My parents. Well more of my whole family."