eight

"Hanna...Wake up." A familiar voice said as a slight shake was upon my arm.

My eyes opened slowly slowing them to adjust to the bright light coming from the windows. Before I knew it I realized my head was in Billies lap which caused me to jolt up.

"Are you okay?" She said frantically concerned by my movement.

I nodded my head as I felt it heat up. "Um...I should go find Lena...The flights over by now isn't it?" I stood up, but folding the blanket before placing it back on the couch.

"Oh Finneas and her already led the plane, I was just waiting for you to wake up."

"Sorry to keep you waiting..." I laughed causing her to stand up and walk out of the room. I followed behind her tracks without thinking.

We walked off the plane and into a wide open a hall that ended shortly. It lead to a waiting area where people were staying waiting for their flights.

"Are you hungry?" She asked as she stoped whenever we stepped one foot out of the terminal.I shook my head since i wasn't really all that hungry. "Well...I want some Chick-fil-a would you like a drink or some fries?"

"Oh! A chocolate milkshake..." I said getting too excited. She chuckled a little before we headed over to it.

I pulled out my wallet and started to dig for some money to give her for the shake. As I pulled out three dollars she grasped my hand and pushed it back into the wallet.

"I'll pay for it." Her smile reassured me it was okay. She turned back a round and ordered who food which came out in record time and we started to head over to a table that seated her brother and Lena.

It was a small booth in the corner of the airport and Lena and Finneas had gotten subway and were almost already done.

"Where have you been?" Finneas said sternly to Billie before giving me a cold look.

She rolled her eyes at him before I hopped on the inside and billie sat beside me. "We just got out the plane, and ordered some food. Chill out."

He didn't change his expression until Lena started up a conversation with him to draw the tension away from the table.

"Here you go." Billie said as she handed me the shake. I started to drink it as soon as it was in possession which made her smile at me before eating her food.

-

After thirty minutes of just chatting around the table Lena and Finneas got up to get all of our luggage, while Billie and I sat in the booth doing nothing.

"I'm sorry about earlier." I finally broke the silence that filled the inches between us.

She gave a confused look before turning her body to where she was facing me.

I sighed. "You know...About how I was sleeping on you lap..."

"It's okay. I didn't mind it, it was kinda nice." She said giving me a small smile as she placed her hand on my knee.

The contact didn't last long before a loud shout of her name came from multiple different voices, causing her to snatch her hand back to her lap.

The shouting got closer and closer as the seconds lingered. A group of people were sprinting down the escalators and through the food court before stopping directly at our table.

"Oh my fucking gosh you- Here- Wait- Are you real?" One girl stuttered before Billie got up and hugged her.

She little girl looked as if she was about to faint and lie across the floor. Billie hugged everyone in the group, and also took some pictures, before they looked at me.

"Who is the brunette?" The tallest said pointing to me causing all the eyes to dart in the direction of the booth.

"This is Hanna." She motioned for me to get up and I did so. I slid out of the booth next to Billie and stood there awkwardly as she place her arm around me to hold onto my shoulder.