five

"Yes?" I asked furrowing my eye brows confused as she stood there right behind me.

"I was uh...Wondering..." She trailed on before stopping herself to scratch her neck. She seemed a bit tense or nervous as she glanced around the room avoiding my eye contact. "Well, if i could get your number or instagram handle or whatever...Just to keep in touch about your injury..."

I chuckled at her body language before reaching my hand out for her to hand me her phone. I quickly typed in my number double checking to see I didn't make a mistake and gave it back to her.

"See you around." I gave her a small smile before she gave us a small wave as Lena and I walked out the door.

We were walking in silence until we got into the elevator. "What the actual fuck was that!" She bounced up and down as I pushed the lobby floor button.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Billie freaking likes you! It is hellllla obvious."She said taking a hold of my shoulders and rocking me back and forth. "I didn't think she would make it that obvious that she's gay or bisexual at lest but holy fuck."

"One, she doesn't like me. Two, what if she just wanted to be my friend. Three, also why do people put people into boxes about their sexuality?"

"I have no clue." She said before calming down as the doors opened and we started to head for the front door. "Also i think she may take a small interest in you at least. Because she was nervous to ask for your number to 'Keep in touch about your injury'. Please."

She made sure to make air quotations as she repeated Billie. I didn't know what to do I just rolled my eyes and we kept walking back to the festival was held then to her car.

"So...How did it even happen?" Lena asked as she spun around in her chair as she took off her makeup.

"Well I went to the restroom when I left you since I was about to throw my guts up. Then this guy came in to the women's restroom tried to persuade me to do stuff. Then Bill came in all hero and shut and the guy threw the bottle at the wall and it got into my arm."

"What are you going to tell your parents?"

I thought for a second. "They won't notice. I always wear sweats so it doesn't matter." She nodded her head before laughing a small bit and throwing her makeup wipe away.

As i payed on her bed and stared at the ceiling i almost dozed off before my phone buzzed.

Unknown Number:
hey. it's billie, just wanted to say goodnight and i hope your arm gets better soon

Hanna:
thanks. goodnight to you to