seven

Almost a second later a blonde flight attendant walked quickly in my direction. "Mrs. Hanna is it?"

I nodded slightly before she told me to follow her through the curtains. we walked only like 10 seconds before passing through some curtains into a well lit large room that seemed like a hotel.

There were only two people in the room, both in suits as they sat across a table from each other with champagne held between their fingers.

We walked pass their table them both giving me a disapproving look as we made it into  another room that had some music playing on a low volume.

"Hanna!" Her voice said with excitement strung through each letter. I turned to my right to see Billie in a all white on.

She stood up from the seat that was stretched along the side of the wall. She walked her way towards me with her arms wide open.

I walked into her embracing hug as I wrapped my arms around her back as she did the same. "How if your arm?"

"There is a scar starting to be noticeable but it's all good."

"I can't express how sorry I am about that." Billie said as she stood back and held her hand on my arm around where the cut was.

"And I cant express how much it's okay. Let's act like it never happened." I gave her a short smile before she gave one back and grabbed my wrist as she led me over to the couch.

"Well since we have awhile left with the flight...wanna watch a movie?" She asked as she picked up a remote and pressed a button that made a tv slide down from the roof.

"Is this a plane or a very luxurious hotel?" I laughed as she went onto netflix and scrolled through some movies.

We ended up picking some random movie that was tending. It had happened to be a romance movie which didn't help the fact I was already tired.

(Billie's point of view)

It was only twenty minutes into the movie when I felt someone lay on my shoulder. Hannah has fallen asleep and was now leaning against my shoulder.

Which I didn't mind at all.

She lifted her head for a second causing me to turn her direction to see if she had woken up. Her eyes were still shut but she was adjusting her position.

Instead of regularly sitting on the couch and leaning against my should, she laid down and laid her head in my lap.

I was stunned for a minute causing me to hold my breath not wanting to wake her with a. sudden movement. As I looked down at the brunette with pale skin I notice goosebumps start to spot he arm.

A small shiver was sent her body causing me to grab the blanket from beside me and tossing it over her.

I hesitantly place my arm around her trying not to wake her as she slept soundly as I focused my attention back on the screen away from the beautiful girl laying across me.