three

"Heyyy come on..." The man slurred as he stepped closer to me causing me to inch closer to the wall behind me. "...No ones around, and you look over eighteen."

A smirk grew on his face after he finished his sentence and I was backed up against the wall while he stood right in front of me. The alcohol from his breath filled my nose causing me to gag a little at the potent stench. "I'm good. Plus I'm seventeen so, I'm going to go now." I said looking down to avoid eye contact with the persistent, drunk male.

As I tried to step away from the situation the guy grabbed a hold of my waist and pushed me up against the wall causing me to wince as a small pain was sent through my side because, the man was squeezing the hell out of my side. "Age is just a number...Plus who said you could go."

His smirk had disappeared. Only leaving a devilish look causing a shiver to be sent down my spine.

"Come on. She clearly said no. So, Back the fuck up!" A voice came out of no where. My eyesight went straight from the floor to where the voice erupted.

There was a girl, draped in neon green baggy clothes, with black and green hair. She was standing not only a few feet away before she pulled the man off of my and stood as a barrier between the guy and I.

"Piss off." The male said before throwing his liquor bottle at the wall beside me. He groaned before walking out the room leaving me and the girl behind.

She finally turned around as the door shut behind him. When our eyes met I was greeted by a gorgeous pair of light blue eyes. "Oh my gosh." She said in a sort of frantic voice. "Does that hurt."

"Huh?" I asked, before following her stare which was on the side of my arm. The glass bottle the guy threw on the wall beside me shattered and some of it flaked off into my arm.

Blood ran from the middle of my bicep to the bottom of my finger tips. But I didn't feel a single thing. I was distracted by the girl in front of me.

"Holy shit." She said frantically before reaching for some paper towels and placing it around the shard of glass in my arm. "Can you seriously not feel that?"

I glanced down at the glass that was showing. The more I stared at it, the more reality set back in and the pain struck me at one.

"Oh fuck! Yep. That is in my arm." I said looking away from the now blood covered towels. I winced as she put a little more pressed on the towels when she switched hands and started to dig in the pocket of her pants.

She pulled out a phone before quickly calling a number in her contacts. "Finneas! Hey were is our first aid people.....Why the fuck are they still at the hotel?.....Well tell them to stay there, also I don't think I can make the set tonight. Something came up. Sorry."

She shoved her phone back into her picked before wrapping her arm around my waist to keep me from falling. She led me out of the crusty restroom and we headed down a path that was going past the side of the stage.

"Who are you?" I asked as we made our way to a golf cart that had a guy sitting in the drivers seat.

"I'm Billie...Hey can you drive us to the hotel we are staying in?" She said as she sat us down in the back of the golf cart before the person began driving us.

"Well Billie..." I said as I looked at her face. My eyes immediately drifted to her blue eyes. The light was directly in front of her face causing the blue to turn to a very light shade of blue. "You have pretty eyes."

A small chuckle came from the girl before everything seemed to fade.

"Finneas! I said something came up. I'm sorry but I can't make it. I don't care what people will think of me ditching the show. I have my reasons." The girls voice yelled.

A loud sigh erupted from the corner of the room causing my eyes to bolt open.

I was tangled in what seemed to be white hotel sheets. The room was big as my eyes darted from wall to wall. As soon as I looked to my right I met the blue eyed girl from earlier.

She was slouched in the chair as she stared directly back at me.

I sat up quickly when I realized I was in a different set of clothes.

"Don't sit up to fast! You might pop the stitches." Billie said standing up from the chair in less then a second.

"Um...Where are my clothes?" I asked looking around the room.

"Oh well you see what had happened was, the blood from your arm sort of all over the clothes so I asked one of the people that were here to help get the stains out."

"Did you..." I mumbled as I pointed to the clothes I was wearing now.

"No I didn't undress you. You were in and out like every now and then and I managed to convince you to change into sweats."

I sighed in relief and began to glance around the room for my phone. It was on the bedside table and was charging.

As I picked it up I had like thirty missed calls from Lena. "Oh shit."

"Are you okay? What's wrong?"