three

CHAPTER TWO:THE MALL RATS(PART TWO)

CHAPTER TWO:
THE MALL RATS
(PART TWO)

jenny sighed when steve didnt answer, "guess you were right about russian spy shit." she overheard them talking about russian and music.

"let's go in." robin said, grabbing jenny's hand and pulling her into the back room, a light blush landed on jenny's cheeks but she figured she was just embarrassed.

"all right, babysitting time is over. you need to get in there." robin barged in, dropping jenny's hand which made jenny's hand feel cold.

"hey, our board!" robin pointed at the former: you suck, you rule board.

"you erased our shit!" jenny complained, crossing her arms. her lips turned into a pout.

"that was important data, shitbirds!"

"i guarantee you, what we're doing is way more important than your data." dustin said calmly.

jenny scoffed, "can you please drop your spy shit and scoop your icecream since its our break?" her eyes rolled.

"yes!" robin pointed her hands towards jenny enthusiastically, agreeing, "and how do you know these russians are up to no good anyways?"

"how do they know about the russians?" dustin asked steve.

"i don't know." steve said with banana still in his mouth which caused jenny's nose to crinkle in disgust.

"you told them about it?"

"it wasn't me!"

"hello, we can hear you." robin rolled her eyes. "actually we can hear everything. you are both extremely loud. you think you have evil russians plotting against our country, on tape, and you're trying to translate, but haven't figured out a word because you didnt realize russians use an entirely different alphabet than you do. sound about right?"

jenny reached out for the tape, and steve grabbed it, taking it away from her hand, "whoa! what do you think you're doing?"

"we wanna hear it." robin said for jenny.

"why?" both steve and dustin asked.

"cause maybe we can help." robin said.

"i'm fluent in four languages, you know. so is jenny."

"russian?"

"ou-yay are-yay umb-day."

steve laughed and dustin yelled, "holy shit!"

"that was pig latin, dingus." robin chuckled slightly as steve smacked dustin's arm with his banana peel, "idiot."

"but i can speak spanish and french and italian and i've been in band for 12 years."

"i can speak spanish, finnish, and german." jenny added.

"our ears are little geniuses, trust me."