23.

Quick chapter for you 🥰 Explicit content warning for my young readers ❗️

Kayne's pov

I woke up and looked over to see Kaysia beside me. I smiled and shook my head thinking about everything that happened to bring us back here again. Its like she could feel me staring at her because she woke up, smiled at me and laid back down on my chest. She used her right hand to play in my beard. "You been up for long? Should of woke me up". She said. "Nah, just woke up". I replied before grabbing her hand and squeezing it. "So what now?" She asked. I didn't know what she meant. "What do you mean what now?" I asked back genuinely confused. "I don't want to go back to the same situation, I just want to know your all in and it wasn't the alcohol talking". She said before burying her head in my side. "Im dead serious". I said. She knew I would be straight up if I wasn't. "What about Tamara?" She asked again. "I told you she ain't my girlfriend Kaysia". "Do you even want a girlfriend?" She asked confusing me even more. I huffed slightly and tapped her arm causing her to sit up - as did I. "You not my girlfriend?" I asked. "You didn't ask". She stated. "Do I need to ask?" I asked. I thought it was obvious. "Obviously. Am I supposed to just assume we're together?" She asked giving me a funny look which I copied making her laugh. "No seriously" she still laughed. "Why shouldn't you ask me?" I joked. "Your not serious". She said narrowing her eyes at me. "This is awkward for me. I ain't never asked anyone to be my girlfriend before". I admitted. "Take your time love, imma go in the bathroom". She said trying to get up but I pulled her back down on top of me. "Oww". She moaned holding her finger. "Sorry, You okay?" I asked feeling bad. "I hurt my nail". She pouted. "Sorry" I said before holding her hand gently and kissing her finger. She laughed at me and pushed my head away. I allowed her to get up.

As she wandered off into the bathroom I sat there thinking about how I fucked it. I don't know how to do this shit, i've never had a real relationship. I just assumed we were together now but apparently I have to ask? Shits weird to me, and what if she says no? Even as a joke, I wont ask again. I huffed before getting off the bed and also going to the bathroom. Kaysia was brushing her teeth. I looked to the toothbrush holder and noticed mine was no longer there. I chuckled. "You threw my toothbrush away?"  I asked. "Ofcourse, its been a while you know. Didn't need stupid things like a toothbrush to remind me of you". She replied before bending down and retrieving a fresh toothbrush from the cabinet under the sink. I sarcastically raised my eyebrows at her before opening it. She placed her toothbrush back in the holder before looking at me briefly. I shook my head, beginning to brush my teeth as she gurgled mouthwash around in her mouth and spitting it out. Turning to me yet again she rolled her eyes but stayed staring at me. She took her clothes off. "I can't believe you don't want all this". She said. This Kaysia is a lot more confident. I liked it. I watched as she giggled to herself and walked over to the shower and turning it on. This girl would be the death of me.

I finished up what I was doing and also undressed,  joining her in the shower. She turned around to face me. "How did I know you'd follow me in here?"  She smirked. "Because that was your plan". I replied.

Kaysias pov

"My plan is to shower and get ready for the day. I have no idea what your talking about". I said. "Mm". He sounded before Placing his hand at the top of my neck. Firmly but it didn't hurt. He stepped towards me and gently pushed me back against the wall. We looked at each other briefly before he crashed his lips against mine. He pulled back. "I want you". He said "Isit?" I replied smirking. "Yeah". He said. "I want you too". I said biting my lip as he pressed his body against mine. "Be my girlfriend?" He said but his tone suggested it was more of a question. Deciding to annoy him further I asked "Was that a question?"  His face dropped slightly before squinting his eyes to screw me - it made me feel a bit bad so I decided to stop playing with him. He really wasn't a feelings person but hes trying and its cute. "Okay, im sorry".  I laughed. "Yes, Cameron. I'll be your girlfriend". I said trying not to smile. He sucked his bottom lip in his mouth before releasing it. He kissed me sweetly on my lips and then turned my head so he could kiss my neck. I moaned at the feeling of his mouth on me. He pulled away, looked me in my eyes, smirked and then turned around and grabbed the shower gel. "You got anymore scrunchies?"  He asked me, turning back around. Is he serious? "No". I lied. I kissed my teeth and grabbed my scrunchie before snatching the shower gel from his hand. He laughed. "You always do". He replied. "Go get it then". I said back showing my clear annoyance. "Don't get yourself fucked up". He warned before opening the shower door. "I wish I would". I mumbled causing him to turn around. "What was that?" He asked. "Nothing".